Day 2

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I search the table for my phone and shut the alarm off. I see I have a few text messages.
Brent: Hey :D ready for today?
Me: Hey :D and yes.

There was also a message from Gina.
Gina: Hey gurl meet me outside of the front doors today see u at school.
Me: Hey and otay.

I get up to go wake up Hope. I go in her room and she is still asleep.
Me: Hope. HOPE! HOPE GET UP TIME FOR SCHOOL!!

She didn't wake up so I go over to her and push her off her bed.
Hope: Hey! what was that for?
Me: Get up time for school.

I go to get ready today I decided to wear a white crop top and tank top with high wasted pants and black vans with my hair in a fish tail braid.

  I ment Gina at the front doors today. My first class was gym. Gina didn't have it but she showed me where it was. when I entered the gym there was more guys then girls. We had to pick our partners for the quater and I had no one to pick. Then this cute guy with black hair came up to me.
Guy: Hi I'm jack Gilinsky you look partnerless and lost.
Me: Hey I'm Ashley and yea I don't have a partner and I'm kind of lost I'm new here I just moved from Alaska.
Jack G: Okay well it looks like I'm your partner now.
Me: I guess I am.

The guys here are a lot cuter then in Alaska.

    My next class was art. I walked in the class room that smelled like paint. I took a seat. Then the teacher paired us up in groups. My partner had beautiful blue eyes that were almost like highlighter blue and he had amazing brown hair.
Blue eyes guy: Hey (runs his fingers through his hair) I'm Nash Grier what's your name.
Me: Hey my names Ashley.

We got each other's numbers and talked until it was time to leave.

  I had lunch next. I walk in and Hope was already sitting at a lunch table next to a cute guy with blue eyes like Nash and black hair, who had hid arms around her.
Me: Hey. Who's your new friend Hope?
Hope: He was the really cute guy I was telling you about. This is Hayes Grier.
Me: Hey Heyes nice to meet you I'm Ashley.

Wow Hope was not exsacrating he really is cute. (Who do you think is hotter Nash or Hayes?)

We all just talked and then when it was time to leave me and Gina went to study hall we have it together.

We sat at a rectangular table.
Gina: OMG!!! Look who is coming over to our table!
Me: Who??
Gina: Mathew Espinosa.
Me: Who??
Gina: from magcon?!
Me: Magcon?
Mathew Espinosa : Hey is this seat taken and my name is Mathew Espinosa but u can call me Matt.
Gina: I know who you are and I'm Gina.
Matt: I know who u are to. Buy who are you? (he looks over at me.)
Me: I'm Gina.

we talked for a while and exchanged numbers and then we switched to our next class. My next class was music and when. I walked in guess who the first person I saw? Kate. I sat in the seat on the other side of the room.