Chapter 13-I love you

• Dedicated to Josh,Bethany <3

Rocky's POV

Alex walked in and I saw that she was crying she sat down on the chair next to my bed "So what's up?" She started crying and buried her face in my chest "My cousin hates me and so does all of my family I should just leave and go back to England,my friend Conor can put up some space for me so I don't mind" I looked into her eyes "I do,Alex as soon as Riker kissed that girl and I saw you run out I've loved you ever since I just didn't want to tell you because...."She kissed me.Wait.WHAT!

Riker's POV

I saw Alex run to my house,Rocky opened the door and they walked in I got in my car and drove to the beach hopefully to find a girl,I'm not the player type but I need to move on from Alex although I coudn't get her out of my mind I drove back to the house,I walked in and saw Rocky&Alex kissing WHAT!

"DUDE"I screamed.

"Don't Riker,Just don't,for once don't give people a lecture"She shouted.

"You  kissed my ex-Girlfriend,and that's not cool".

"Riker,just go"Rocky said pushing me out of the door.I missed her.

*1 MONTH LATER*

"Bye,hun have a safe trip there and ring me when you get there ok".My mum waved me off.

Yes this is it I;m moving back to England just till I want to come back,I was getting in the taxi just as we drove away Rocky,came running out but it was to late he had drove off I didn't want to leave him,I had no choice,I needed to go and get away from this drama Max hasn't been speaking to my he didn't even say 'Bye'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo...My birthday is on Sunday and I will not be uploading,If you could read my other story my One Direction Fan-Fic. I would be really happy,I love you guys,yous are the best in the world and this goes out to everyone who has read my story and has voted it (I LOVE YOU) 

~Megan.L <3>