Chapter 1

"It is the fourth time that I am calling," Alina was upset, she doesn't know what else to do. "Why the police can't do anything about it?"

"Lady, we already told you, the police can't do anything, because is not a crime," the police officer sounds frustrated and tired.

"Well, it should be one, that old man is sitting on the same bench every seventh of the month, and in July he is there every day. He examines my house, it is disturbing, and I am scared," Alina was afraid, nervous, and worried.

"I am sorry, but we can't do anything." the police hang up, and Alina almost cry, but she has to go to work.

Alina took the bus, and she gets on time. Once in her office, she starts to work in her newest project, it is going to be about Greek mythology. Agatha, her best friend, come into Alina's office and give her a Mocha, her favorite. Agatha is short, has tan skin, big and beautiful brown eyes, and when she entered to any room, she illuminates that place with her presence.

"Hello, hello, my dearest friend," Agatha is the best person in the world, she is kind, friendly, loving, she is everything you want a person to have to be your friend,"how are you?"

" I am fine. I call the police, again, about that weird old man, they told me that there is nothing the police can't do because is not a crime, "Alina was feeling melancholy, "I don't understand how they have to wait until something happens to work."

"Hey, you didn't tell me about your roommate," Agatha was worried, and that is why she changes the subject.

"That is because I didn't find anyone, I can't believe that not even one person needs to move," Alina was worried, sad, and tired.

"Well, did you post it in the newspaper?"Agatha was trying to cheer her up.

" No, I didn't, should I do it?" Said Alina hoping that she founds someone.

" I mean, you don't lose anything trying," said Agatha smiling. "I have to work, love you see you tonight."

"Tonight, Why?" Alina was confused, she didn't remember what was going to happen tonight.

"Alina, you have to pay more attention, tonight is the office party at 7:00 PM, and they are going to use that to present the new guy." Agatha sounds excited, like every time a new man is around.

"Oops, I forget about it, and I schedule an appointment with my psychologist, I'm going to change it, see you tonight then, love you."

Before Alina started to work on her project, she decided to publish the vacant of a room into the classified advertising, just like Agatha told her. Alina proceeds to working on her book, it was going to be about the Greek myths, but narrated from a different point of view, because of that she has to investigate a lot about Greek mythology. Alina was so focused on her work that she didn't realize that if she wants to be on time for the "party," she has to run to catch the bus.