Chapter 4

"Excellent, I think we have everything covered," said Hades."Yes, every question you have, talk to me," said Alina taking her wallet out, "How much isthe food?""No, I pay," said Hades."Ok, I will love to fight with you, but I am going to be late if I donot take the bus right now," said Alina walking to the door."Wait, are you going to the editorial, because I am going there, I can take you if you want,"said Hades while he leaves money on the table and runs to the door."Sure, thank you," said Alina.When they leave the restaurant, Alina sees Hades' car and almost die, that is the love of herlife, she wants that car for her whole life. It is a Tesla model 3."Oh My Gosh, I can not believe this is your car, I can not believe I am going to be insidethis car!" Alina sound ecstasy."It was my father's car, but he gave it to me," said Hades."Oh wow, I always wish to have parents, but never that much," Alina did not realize whatshe said until it was too late," Sorry, that sound so bad.""No, it is fine," said Hades," I have watched worse reactions, I think once a friend cry.""Oh wow, I love this car, but not to cry," Alina was happy that Hades was joking about hersaying the things in the worst possible way, basically just being her.Once in the car, Hades told her to play some music, the journal was fun and interesting,Alina discovers that Hades is not an open person, and he does not like to talk about himself, andHades learns that Alina's favorite coffee is a mocha, her preferred color is blue, and that her idealplace to eat fast food is Wendy's.When they were in the editorial, Alina leave Hades with her manager, and she went to heroffice; there she continuous to write about mythology, she was trying to write the myth of howHades abducts Persephone, but with a twist, she never was captured, and she was in love withHades and vice versa. Alina was calmly writing when someone knocks on the door."Come in," said Alina and her manager and Hades entered through the door, Alina was alittle surprised about it."Hello, Ms. Peris, I am here to introduce you, your new assistant, his name is Hades, I donot know if you had the chance to meet him, but he is an amazing employee, so I hope you twocan work together," Alina can not believe that what is happening is real."Yes, I had the pleasure to meet him," Alina was feeling nervous."Hello again, Ms. Peris," said Hades with a soft and deep voice."Oh perfect, I am going to let you two work," said Kody Quarnberg, the manager, andleaves the office."Who is going to though that you are my roommate, and now my assistant," said Alina, alittle bit excited about it."Well, the good thing about it is that you do not have to take the bus to go to work anymorebecause we would go to the same place at the same hour," said Hades."If it is not a trouble for you, I do not have any problem with that," said Alina."Then, it is a deal I take you to work every day," said Hades, and it was the first time in thefew hours that she meet him that he sounds fascinating.