Chapter 3

Alina wakes up with a weird sensation, she was not in her house, but she quickly recognize her best friend ́s house. She did not remember anything from last night, Agatha appears with a water bottle.

"I thought that you were going to need this," Agatha says while she is moving the water bottle.

"Thank you, what happened last night?" Alina was lost.

"You do not remember? Wow, I knew you drink but not that much," Agatha was trying to hide something, but she is not good at it.

"Agatha, what happened," Alina was losing her temper.

"Nothing happened, but if you do not dress something is going to happen, because you are going to be late for your date," Agatha was acting weird.

"Is not a date is a business meeting," Alina said, and she rolled her eyes, "and how did you know about it?"

"You tell me yesterday, stop talking and go change," Agatha push Alina to the bathroom, "I am going to prepare breakfast for me."

"Ok, see you in a minute," and you can hear how the water hit the bathtub. When Alina get out of the bathroom, she was feeling so much better. Alina gives a fast kiss to Agatha, and she leaves. Alina was walking to Denny's, she realizes that it is 7:50 AM the good thing is that the restaurant was just around the corner. When she walks into Denny's, her phone receives a call.

"Hello, who is this ?" Alina wants to know who is calling, she is curious, that is why she always answered the unknown calls.

"Hello, it is me Hades remember, we were supposed to meet at Denny's, I am here sitting in the last table, "Alina wants to know how he looks like.

"Oh yeah, I am sorry," Alina went to the table and sees Hades. He is sitting at a table for two, and when he stands up you can notice how tall he is, and is very tall; he looks like the God that gives his name, his eyes are black, a remarkably black, he has black and long hair, and ones truly remarkable red lips.

"Hi, I am Hades," he said, and he offered his hand for a handshake.

"Hi, I am Hades... I mean I am Alina sorry," Alina gave him a handshake while she feels how the blushing begins to flows from her toes to her hair... and when she touches him, she feels like she knows him, "Do I know you from somewhere?"

"I do not think so, because I just move, but maybe you saw me yesterday, I was in a work party, I start to work today in The Editorial," Alina was in shook.

"So, you are the new worker, I have been working there for a long time now, and I still do not know how to say that name, it is something like Syntaktikó, I know how to read and write Greek, but I can not speak it, any way you can look me for help wherever you need," Alina feels that she knows him from somewhere else, but is not possible, because he just move and she never leave town.

"Oh, thank you, that is so nice of you," when Hades talk, Alina feels like if she was a teen again, and she does not know how to control it.

"Ok, I was thinking of splitting the rent in two, the services like that too, and then each of us can buy their own food," Alina said fast, "if that is okay with you."

"Of course it is, so we can talk about the exact amount now, right?"Said Hades.

"Yes perfect, I have everything on my phone," said Alina, while she takes her phone out.