L Dutch Van Der Linde X Survivor Reader Lemon~~~~

Walking Around The Forest Was Tiering The Stupid Part Was That You Had No Shoes You're Gang Said They Found people That Survived A Ship Wreck Gunslingers Known As Dutch Van Der Linde Arthur Morgan Bill Micah And There Friend That Got Captured Javier

Walking Around The Forest Was Tiering The Stupid Part Was That You Had No Shoes You're Gang Said They Found people That Survived A Ship Wreck Gunslingers Known As Dutch Van Der Linde Arthur Morgan Bill Micah And There Friend That Got Captured Javier. You Knowing Their GunSlingers Made You Have You're suspicion About Them They Haven't  Met You Yet.....   But It Was About Time They Did. You Returning To A Camp Nearby A Yellow Head Guard. "Hey Who Are You!!" "I'm Y/N Who Are You Pulling Out You're Shotgun Like That!" You Shouted "I'm Just Trying To Protect This Place My Boss Had See Up" "Who Is She?" A Unknown Voice Appears Behind You With A Gun Cocking Sound. "Her Names Y/N- I'm Just Here Trying To Get To My Gang." You Cut Him Off. "Well I Guess She's Not A Threat She's Going The Wrong Way If She Was." A Gun Holsters Behind And In Front. You're Eyes Looked At The Mysterious Figure Behind You. Surprisingly He Grabbed You By The Hips. "Just Let Me Go Already Then!" You Said Squirming "Not Yet I Gotta Know You It's Rude Not To Know Someone You Just Met~" Struggles Didn't Work It Just Made Him Mad So You a Just Stopped. "Good"He Pushed You Up Against A Tree Splinters All Around You're Back he Kissed You Deeply taking The Shirt Off Along With The Wolf Skin.  Seeing You're Bare Chest You Didn't Have Underwear He Opened His Eyes To See The Amazing View After Admiring He Quickly Sucked One Nipple Massaging The Other He Didn't Care If You Were Loud Or Not He Would Make Love Anytime With You❤️ Kisses Burning On You're Skin.  Moans Always Came Out When He Did A New Tactic Out Of Blue.  He Quickly Pulled Down You're Leaf Made Skirt Causing It To Fall On The Dirt The Unfair Thing Was He Was Still Fully Dressed At Least You Thought.. You Heard A Belt Fall On The Floor. Ohhh Shit.. You Open You're Eyes Impressed That He Was Doing This While Making Pleasure To You When The Pants Fell Dow Along With The Boxers He Wasted No Time Pulling You Down On You're Knees. "It Ain't Gonna Suck Itself Princess~~"  Grabbing The Dick By Hands Stroking While Licking And Sucking. Maybe Stopping A Couple Of Times To Kiss The Tip. "Fuck"The Male Moans. You Constantly Looked Down At The Ground Making Sure No Insects Made It's Way To You..

 You Knew He Was Getting Close So You Teased Him Pulling Away Looking Up And Saying "Am I Doing Good Daddy~?" He Chuckles And Just Pulls You Back Onto Him. After A While Of Licking He Finally Reaches His Climax. And He Wastes No Time In Giving A Repayment Instantly  Ramming  Into You  "AHHH FUCK~" You Moan Out You Swore  you Reached Climax  13 Times Before He Did 

You're Vigina Was Very Sensitive For 1 Week The Next Day He Asked You To Follow Them Back Home. Of Course You Agreed Now a You Live With Someone Who Made You're Nose Bleed From Stress Every time You See Him Because Of The "Incident" 

Sorry If This Was Short Or Made No Sense?