Chapter 6

Today is the day. I'm going to London to follow my dreams of becoming a model. I can't tell you how excited I am right now. I'm also sad because I'm leaving behind my best friend but she already told me to go. Modest Modeling already payed for my flight and my new flat.

I arrived at the airport with Eleanor. Yep that's right we are traveling to London together. Eleanor and I have become really great friends since we met at Hollister.

I squealed when we entered the airport, "Oh my god! Eleanor! It's finally happened." She giggled and linked arms with me while we walked through baggage claim. Eleanor led me to Starbucks at the airport, "Come on Em, we need our Starbucks before we get on the plane." I laughed, "You and your Starbucks El." She grinned and ordered her drink. The cashier squealed, "OMG! Your Eleanor Calder! Can I take a picture with you?" Eleanor nodded and she snapped a photo with the girl.

I sipped my Caramel Iced Coffee while we waited to board the plane. I logged onto twitter and decided to tweet.

@EmilyRhea: so stoked right now..heading to London with my girl @EleanorJCalder. (: xx

I decided to change my user since I don't work at Hollister anymore. My phone buzzed notifying me that I have a mention.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @EmilyRhea have a safe flight love xx

I smiled and favorited the tweet and
replied.

@EmilyRhea: @Louis_Tomlinson thanks :) finally get to go somewhere interesting haha xx

I turned off my phone because our flight got called. Goodbye California.

I got awoken when the plane landed. Eleanor had a big smile on her face, "WELCOME TO LONDON SILLY!" I grinned and looked out the window. When we got off the plane we were surrounded by flashing light. Oh wait El is dating Louis so of course they'll come.

When I got in the car I sighed. El went in a different car because she was going home. I turned on my phone and looked at my twitter. I gained 10,000 followers woo. I took a selfie in the taxi and posted it in twitter.

@EmilyRhea: landed in London. it's beautiful :)

I grinned and look out the window of the car to see beautiful London. When we arrived at my flat I squealed and ran around like a nut. "ITS HUGE!" I squealed and decided to make a video, "Guys look at this! It's my new flat!" I showed the whole flat through the video and posted it.

@EmilyRhea: OMG guys look! twit.vid/hausnwlap

I posted it and smiled. I looked out of the window. I could get used to this.