Episode 3 Teaser

In a small town on Mistral...

"This is the place..." Qrow Branwen, the legendary huntsman sipped some whisky from his bottle, and entered the town inn... Tired from battle with the Grimm, he really needed a place to sleep for the night.

Just like those typical town inns, the huntsmen knew the place was crawling with low life thugs, and huntsmen, hired by less than reputable people. From the looks of them drinking booze, it's happy hour for him right now.

"Perhaps I should get myself another drink, and enjoying the mere sight of the innkeeper's skirt length." Qrow thought to himself. So, he found a place to sit down and have booze.

After he sat down for few seconds, a waiter put down a glass of beer in front of him, however there sits only him at the table.

"I haven't ordered anything yet." He told the bartender.

"Someone upstairs wants to see you."

"Let me guess, a lady with red eyes?" Qrow asked, presuming that his sister wants to see her again.

"No, some black dude in a business suit. Says he wants to see an old comrade." The waiter answererd.

"Old comrade?" Qrow asked himself. Aside from Raven, he had cut ties with the Branwen tribe ever since he graduated from Beacon, living as a free man. For the record, his former 'friends'— killers and thieves were either arrested or KIA by Atlas Military according to media.
"There, he's waving at you." The waiter pointed his finger upwards. Qrow looked upstairs, to see a black guy with white hair and business suit waving at him, while drinking what seems to be a can of soda.

"I'll check it out." Answered Qrow.
***
Qrow walked upstairs to see his 'old comrade'. There he sits at a dark corner of the inn, waving him at him.

"Long time no see, Captain Qrow, Huntsman of Beacon, former heir to the Branwen tribe." said the stranger.

"Yeah, you know who I am. Who are you? And what do you want?" Asked Qrow.

"Neither enemy nor friend. But... I just want spend some time, recolliding with you, comrade." The stranger answered. "Come on, let's drink."

Drank the whole glass of beer, Qrow started talking with the stranger.

"So, where do we start?" Qrow asked, trying to remember the past.

"Does the Small Boy Unit ring any bells?" the stranger asked.

To be continued...