Train to Agrus

While waiting for Vegito. After a few minutes Vegito comes out of the clothing store wearing a new outfit.

 After a few minutes Vegito comes out of the clothing store wearing a new outfit

"How do I look"Vegito asked as Ruby started to admire his new outfit.
"Oh my goodness you look so cool"Ruby says looking at his outfit.
"I wanna say my Sister gave you the idea but I think Pryhha may have gave the idea to you"Weiss says as Qrow Walks over.
"You all ready?Bike loaded up"Qrow asked as Yang nods.
"Just waiting for Blake like usual"Weiss says as Ruby holds Weiss hand.
"You sure I shouldn't come with you"Ilia asked as blake nodded.
"Yes my Father is gonna need an up close guard and I know you can do it"Blake says as Vegito flies up to the two.
"Hey blake not trying to rush but we're miss the train if we don't get a more on"Oscar says as Blake says her goodbyes and hugs Ilia and runs down to the group.The group hops onto the train relaxing.Ruby and Weiss enjoying ice cream and Blake and Yang reading a book together.
"Hey Yang why did you want to read with me.Ive never seen you so interested in books"Blake asked as Yang looks at Blake.
"Well I've always kinda had an interest for reading just never got into it until I met you"Yang says.
"Good to know"Blake says as Vegito walks into the room.
"Hows everyone holding up"Vegito asked as the four girls nod getting off their beds.
"We not to far out from Agrus it'll just be 30 minutes until we reach the station"Vegito says as he senses some Ki levels not to far from them.
"You all sense that"Ruby asked as Weiss,Blake,Yang,and Vegito nod as they sense it getting closer.
"That Frieza's power level.How in namek did he get here"Vegito says as he sensed the form of the team "Grab your weapons come on"Vegito says running to the exit to the roof of the train with the girls running after him.When they get onto of the train they see flying down as they prepare to fight.The white and purple lizard like figure flies down onto the train
"Who are that"Ruby asked looking at the Freiza.
"Ohh ho ho ho it's been quite the time Vegito"Freiza says looking at Vegito.
"My my who are these girls"Freiza says looking at team RWBY.
"Leave them out of this Freiza now cut the crap and tell me why you're here"Vegito stated as Frieza chuckles.
"I've come to fight you of course"Freiza says rushing Vegito throwing him into the air and flies at him.As Vegito stops he turns around to see Freiza flying at him.
"Didnt think I have to bust this out so early again"Vegito says as he starts charging up his Ki transforming into a super Sayian.

"Ready to lose again Freiza"Vegito asked smirking.
"Depends on how strong you've gotten"Frieza says laughing as he starts charging his Ki as his body starts to get surround by gold.

"Fear me monkey.This is my new power"Frieza says as he emerges body golden.
"It seems you've been training yourself Well then"Vegito says as he starts chathing his ki as his hair,and eye color start to blink back and forth between blue and black.
"Ahhhhhhh...AHHHHHH!"Vegito roars as his hair and eye color change to blue.

AHHHHHH!"Vegito roars as his hair and eye color change to blue

"Didn't think I'd ever get to this form.hehe"Vegito says as he Z-vanishes and kicks Frieza in the chest sending Freiza flying a good couple yards.Vegito sighs powering down and Instant transmissions to ruby.When Vegito arrives the train had already arrived in agrus,himself,Qrow and the two teams get off the train and start walking around the city.After getting settled with Jaune's sister and not getting access to the Military Team RWBY,Vegito,and Qrow fill in team.Jaune punches the wall as Pyrha tries to calm him down.
"Everything we've done is for nothing!"Jaune says walking away from the wall.
"That's not true"Blake says as Nora cuts her off.
"Really? Cause it really feels like it"Nora says as Ren looks at everyone.
"If Salem can't be killed how are we gonna win this"Ren asked as no one spoke.
"I could use my Final Explosion on her.That technique of my hardly leaves anything in its radius alive...even the user"Vegito says as every looks at him full of fear.
"You can't do that Vegito"Pryhha says putting her hand on his shoulder.Before he can respond there's a knock at the door.Vegito walks to the door and opens it to see a small old lady with two Atlas robots standing there.
"Oh um can I help you ma'am"Vegito asked as the women speaks.
"Step aside and let me in"The lady spoke as Vegito steps out of the way and the lady walks in her robots following.
"Ahh Ms.Schnee there you are, your father as requested you come back home.Now!"The lady says as more robots storm in and aim at everyone but Weiss.Vegito quickly Z-vanish to his students and Qrow.
""How about you stop aining those guns at my students"Vegito demands as a robot aims at him.
"Sir you are one of the most respected teachers in Atlas why are you protecting kidnappers"The lady asked.
"Because their not kidnappers.She ran away to be with her friends and team"Vegito says.
"My name is General Cordovan now please hand Ms.Schnee over and we can avoid any...Bloodshed"Cordovan says holding up one finger as The robots prepare to fire.Vegito smiles.
"Everyone move"Vegito says as Everyone Z-vanihses out of the house.After that everyone met up at the air base and runs inside a Atlas ship and hightials it to Atlas.