Winter Maiden Vs Fall Maiden

Vegito turns around and sees Bulla as the two hug.

"Daddy I want to help you with the grimm"Bulla says as Vegito smiles.
"You sure you're ready"Vegito asked.
"Yep Neopolitan and Oscar would take me out and teach me how to fight grimm"Bulla says as Vegito sighs and smiles.
"Alright then the grimm are slowly but quickly flooding Mantle think you can slow them down Bulla"Vegito asked as Bulla nods as She flies down to Mantle.
"I'm so proud of her"Vegito says.
"Alright everyone else we're gonna stay up here and keep the academy safe.Lets get to work"Vegito says as everyone nods as they see Grimm land as they start fighting the landing Grimm.

Bulla arrives at the newly broken part of the Mantle walls as she closes her eyes.

"Remember Bulla your Maiden powers aren't just a tool.It is apart of you.Focus and it'll be second Nature"Raven said in Bulla's thought as Bulla opens her eyes and breathes in and out as opens her hand aiming it at the gate as an wall of Ice would start form as the broken part of the gate would be fixed as Bulla turned to the grimm inside as flew at the grimm and punches through every last one.

"Too easy"Bulla says as she sense a high power level nearby as she flies to its location.

Bulla arrive at a ship dock and sees a Woman standing there as Bulla lands as the Wmoan smiles at Bulla.

"At long last we finally meet Bulla"The woman says.
"I dont know who the hell you are"Bulla says.
"Oh did that annoying father didnt tell you about me.Cinder Fall"Cinder says.
"Oh...You're that Whore he's always complaining about"Bulla says as Cinder looks at Bulla in annoyance.
"I know the gift you have and I want those Maiden powers"Cinder says.
"You'll have to kill me first"Bulla says getting into a fighting stance.
"Little Girl your father was struggling in his God forms against me"Cinder says as a portal would open below Cinder as grimm would latch onto Cinder forming an grimm like armor around Cinder.

"Hope you're ready to die"Cinder says smiling as she rushes Bulla.

Bulla jumps out of the way and kicks Cinder against the head sending Cinder flying.

"Its that really all you got Cinder"Bulla asked.
"Its funny"Cinder says standing up.
"What's so funny Cinder"Bulla asked.
"What's funny is....No wonder your mother died...She didnt want anything to do with you in the first place"Cinder says smiling evilily as Bulla bling her hands into fist.

"How dare you...How dare you speak of my mother that way!"Bulla roared as Cinder shot a fireball at bulla.After a few seconds the smoke clears as Cinder sees Bulla with Golden hair more spikey than a normal Super Sayian and green eyes and eletricy sparking around Bulla.

"Cinder get the hell out of there now!"Salem says within Cinder's thought.
"Why I can kill her easy and get the powers and then I'll come back"Cinder replies.

Bulla stays silent as she instantly vanishes infront of Cinder punching her in the gut as Cinder coughs in pain.

"Careful Cinder...Your overconfidence is showing"Bulla says as Cinder grips her chest back up.
"You know you're not all wrong"Cinder says falling back on her ass.

"What's wrong Cinder thought you were gonna kill me"Bulla says walking towards cinder as Cinder would stand up.
"Shut up"Cinder yells as she starts to slash at Bulla as Bulla summons a blade of ice and starts to block Cinder's blades of fire.

Bulla continues to block and waits for the perfect opening to attack.

'Wait for it'Bulla thinks to herself as she says an opening as she thrusts her blades into Cinders gut.

Cinder coughs up Blood as it drips down her mouth.

"What this armor should protect me?!"Cinder says as Bulla pulls out the blade as Cinder struggles to stand as she falls on her face.