Hurry!

I shrugged, and Adzuki patted my head. "Let's start heading to school, okay?" Adzuki mumbled. I nodded, and Adzuki grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me, "Talk to me!" I motioned for her to stop.

"Okay, okay!" I groaned.

Adzuki smiled cheerfully, "You are truly a blessing. Now, can you please smile? I feel like I'll die if I don't see that smile of yours!" She has always been dramatic, if something bad happens, she acts like it's the end of the world.

We walked downstairs, grabbed our bags, and ran out the door.

Adzuki began running towards the school. "What are you doing?" I shouted and she looked back at me.

"Look at the time on your watch!" she shouted back. I took a peek at my watch, and my eyes grew wide.

"No way! It's 9:30 already!?" I gasped.

"Hurry!" Adzuki shouted.

I squeezed my eyes shut and ran as fast as I could, I instantly passed Adzuki. She gasped and frowned, "W-Wait for me, Zero!" I groaned, ran back to her, and bent down.

"Get on my back..." I mumbled and began to turn red.

"O-Okay." Adzuki hopped on my my back.

"H-Hold still." I murmured, "You're going to make me fall..."

"Ah, s-sorry! I just can't get comfortable!" Adzuki exclaimed.

She can't... get comfortable? What does that mean? I thought. I gasped as I felt her face rub up against the back of my neck. Now, I was completely red. I decided to ignore it, try to, anyway. I began running with her on my back, and she held onto me tighter.