Chapter 27- May I Court You?

(Comm. Eren)
I had walked outside and took a seat on the fallen log from last night's storm, beside a heavily thinking Khajit, "What is on your mind, Kharjo?" I asked and his gaze traveled to mine, and he sighed loudly.

"Khajit has question concerning someone else, may I ask it?" He asked, hope filling his tone as I nodded, "that other Khajit.... who is he?"

"Ash?" And with that I began explaining everything I knew about him.

(Hour goes by!)
I had taken my leave and bumped into a nervous looking Ash, "huh, oh hey rookie... what are you doing out here?" And when I say bumped into, I really mean he tripped and faceplanted at my feet as I had stopped moving.

"Me? Well...." he said, sweating a bit, "I have a question if you will.... it is about another Khajit, Kharjo I think?"

I smirked, knowing something he didn't, "and that question is?"

"Is he courting anyone at the moment?" Ash asked and my smirk grew wildly.

"No, In fact he's single and ready to mingle, go talk to him," I said, shoving him in the direction of Kharjo. 'It would be good to finally see Kharjo happy for once... ever since I took up my job as royal guard..' I thought to myself as a newly noticed Hawke stood awkwardly next to me, "Hello Hawke," I waved and he smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Oh how I love you! In fact, can I ask you a question?" He asked, in hopes of my answer.

"What is it?" I asked, tilting my head to the left slightly.

"May I have permission to court you properly, my dear Commander?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Oh how could I say yes to that face?" I asked, and his face and hope shattered, he attempted to walk away, but my hand grabbed his, "yet how can I not to this goofball? I love you too Hawke," I smiled a small smile and hugged him. I felt him hug back and that's how that went.

It was similar with Kharjo, only they kissed. Well, ran into eachother' s faces more like it, but still counts.