𝚠 𝚎 𝚒 𝚛 𝚍 𝚋 𝚎 𝚑 𝚊 𝚟 𝚒 𝚘 𝚛

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛

A large bang interrupted the youngest Uley's slumber. Chocolate eyes blinked themselves open as they stared at the plain white ceiling, trying to figure out what could have caused them to open. It took less than a minute to figure out why.

"Paul Lahote, you better clean up whatever you just broke in my kitchen!" Emily's voice rang out through the small three bedroom house.

Ryleigh sighed as she heard the teen boy's answering apology. She switched her gaze towards the clock on the side of her bed to see that it read quarter past seven in the morning. On a Saturday.

The girl groaned before throwing the covers off her body, not bothering to change out of her tank top and sleeping shorts; before making her way downstairs and into the kitchen where she knew the boys would be.

"Seven in the morning?" She asked, making all the occupants pause in their movements. "You're making all this noise at seven in the morning? What is wrong with you? It's Saturday, shouldn't you be sleeping in?" She paused in her rant as she noticed the new body occupying the last chair at the table.

Embry Call went through a transformation. His shoulder length brunet hair was now cut just above his ears; his fringe trailing lightly over his forehead and ending just above his eyes. Even though he was sitting down, Ryleigh could already tell he grew in height just like the other three boys did; easily reaching over six foot. His once lengthy limbs bulked up in size, making him look like he was in his twenties rather than sixteen years old. It was like staring at a whole different person in front of the Uley girl.

"Oh, Embry," the young girl sighed before stepping closer to him. Her tan fingers gripped lightly onto his new hair cut with a small frown.