Chapter 3

Kanji's POV
As I finish up, I look around. "Turned out well" I say to myself as I knock could be heard at my door. Stretching, I walk to the door and open it to reveal my new older sister. "Hi Chii" I say smiling at her. She warmly smiles back and says "I'm actually a big fan of you! You got me into gaming and I love watching you play them!" as she bows a bit. Smiling I say "Well isn't this cool. I guess I did make an impact on some people". We talk for a bit but then she has to go somewhere we say goodbye and she leaves. I sigh and change my clothes into some black sweat pants, a white tank top and light blue hoodie. Going downstairs I see a person in a dress, heels and has long hair. 'Must be another sibling' I say to my head as I approach this person. "Ummm.....hi" I say tapping the persons shoulder. Turning around he smiles. "Hello! I'm Hikaru one of your new brothers" he says as he hugs me. "He must crossdress" I think to myself as I hug back. "Nice to meet you Hikaru" I say. He then goes to Uyko's room. I smile and think to myself 'I might like it here'. As I walk downstairs I stretch. I then see Kaname. Waving to him I catch his attention. "Hello Kanji" He says from the kitchen table. He seemed to be reading. I sit next to him. "What are you reading?" I ask. He folds a page of his book and closes the book. "I am reading 'How to kill a Mocking Jay' " he replies and shows me the cover. Nodding my head, I stand up. "Well, I'm going to the front yard" I say before heading to the door. He waves to me as I exit the house.