Chapter 1

Kanji POV

"What, REALLY?!" I practically shouted on the phone. My mom's friend Miwa was inviting me to stay with her after my parents died a few weeks ago. Since I was still to young to live by myself, she was inviting me to come live with her. I was so happy I had no words. "Yes I would love to come live with you!" I answered after I had calmed down enough to speak. "We'll, I'd love for you to live with us" Miwa said happily. "I'll pick you up in three days alright" she said and I said ok. This isn't gonna be hard, I don't have to many stuff. We'll off to pack!!!

~Three Days Later~

Ding-Dong. "I'm coming!!!" I yelled. I opened the door and saw Miwa. We greeted and hugged. I put my luggage into her car and we drove off since I already put my furniture and most of my clothes into the moving truck. As we drove up to the complex, she said she had leave for her work but she would be back in 3 months. She also said that I wouldn't be alone in the house. I got my bag and went towards the complex to be greeted by a girl older than me. She had a brown side pony tale and there was a gray squirrel on her shoulder. "Hello. I'm Chii. You must be Kanji."she said. I nodded and she took me inside. For a second I thought i heard the squirrel talk. Eeeh whateva. When I got inside, what I saw made me amazed.

A/N

The chapter Washington short but still...first chapter. \(._.)/