Chapter 2

Chii's POV

I was inside the complex helping everyone finish up the last decorations when I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Masomi. "I got a text from mom saying that she just dropped her off here. Can you go get her?" he asked me. I nodded my head and put Julie on my shoulder as I walked out. I then saw I girl that looked like she was the same age os Futo. When I got a clear view of her face I was surprised of who I saw. It was Kanji Otoya. She is a 14 year old pop star who was about as famous as Futo. Her stage name is "Icy Fox". Kanji also has a YouTube channel called "IcyFoxGaming". I loved seeing her play video games and seeing her sing up on stage. Julie then lightly poked my face as she came up to me. I then greeted her and asked her to go inside the complex. Julie then whispered in my ear "Chii, isn't she that girl you keep talking about. The one that is a popstar and has a YouTube channel?". I nodded and softly said "She is". When she when inside her mouth dropped open.

Kanji's POV

When I went inside, my mouth dropped open. There were streamers and balloons everywhere. There was even a sign that said "Welcome" on it. I smiled and then noticed how many people that was here. "There's a lot of people here...." I say to myself. I start to count them. "One...two....three" I say as I look at each of them. I was then interrupted by a fairly tall man that was blonde and had glasses. "There you have one sister and thirteen brothers" he said. I tilted my head. "That's a lot....but I didn't count thirteen" I reply. "Two are at work and the other two don't liver here" he says ((A/N Louis, Futto, Hikaru and Natsume)). I nod my head. I then hear the door open and close. I man with light brown hair came down the stairs. He is also wearing red skinny jeans and a light blue, white dotted jacket. He looks at me. "Are you the new sister?" He asks making his way to me. I nod happily. After a while, I got to know everyone better. Then I heard a knock on the door. I man with orange hair walks down. I recognize him right away. "Natsume?!" I yell making everyone look at me. I looks at me with shock. "Kanji?!" He yells back. Everyone stares at us. "How do you guys know each other ?" Azusa asks. "His company sponsors me with the games I play." I reply still looking at Natsume. He then nods in approval. As we explain everything, everyone nods. I look at the time. 7:48 pm. I then ask "Do you know where my room is?". Tsubaki then stands and says "I'll show you" as he walk to me. Everyone in the room sweat drops. I shrug it off as me and Tsubaki go upstairs. When he shows me to my room, my eyes sparkle a little. The room was a perfect light mint green color with a tint of baby blue. I say my thanks and start to set up my room. I put my bed against the wall and my desk next to it. I put a TV with the help of Uyko. After a set up my Pc and recording stuff.