Part 4 - Ball

The day of the ball.

I got ready and got in the car that will bring me to ball. I look out of the window as I can see the huge building.

The place was amazing. Not surprised,  this used to be a castle now it's just a place for some rich people to gather around and laugh about those who can't afford it.

1 hour later

It's boring, I have danced with everyone, but there's this man that came to my coffee shop a few days ago. He looks like he's looking for something. I decide to aproach him.

"Looking for something?"

He turned around surprised, but as he saw me he smiled.

"No!"

"I'm Y/N!"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Woojin!"

There was an awkward silence until he interrupted it.

"Want to dance?"

"Sure!"

We went to the dancing floor and danced. He was taller than me and by his looks, he was older than me. I can't disagree, he's handsome.
Suddenly he looked somewhere and ran off without explaining.

It's ok, that's not the first time someone left me, I guess it's not meant to be.

Later

It was late. Half of the guests have already left. I was about to leave too when I saw him. And I decided to follow him.

I was in front of the door he went inside. I was stressed, maybe I shouldn't? In that moment I heard a loud yell from the main floor:

"There's a thief in the house!"

Suddenly I got pushed and dragged  towards stairs. As we got down I finally saw the face of the person who dragged me down. It was him.

"What are you doing?"

"Come with me!"

In a few seconds we were outside.

"Get in the car!"

I got in the car and he hopped in the drivers seat.

"What was that?!"

"I'll explain later!"

He started the car. I was confused, I had no idea what I'm geting in to. I saw police cars behind us, but after a few seconds they weren't there. He sighed and I looked at him.

"Can you explain?"

"I'm a thief!"

"That was you?"

"Yes!"

I leaned back on the chair and sighed. Only then I remembered about my killing shoes. As I took them off, he said.

"We will have to drive for a while get comfortable."

If only I knew how long it was going be.