Little Things ~ Jacklyn

Hey guys so this is not a Why Don't We story its a Roadtrip one, I made a Roadtrip one-shots book but it didn't really get any recognition so I decided to post one of them here because more people see this book, so if you happen to like Roadtrip or even if you don't know them and just like cute little stories than check it out, also enjoy the story thanks for all the support guys.

   When i'm upset I listen to music, when i'm anxious or nervous I play with my bracelets, when i'm sad I write on my hand and arm, when i'm scared I bite my lip, when something is wrong like when I get a bad feeling my hands shake, when i'm when i'm happy I talk a lot doesn't matter what about I just talk, when i'm excited I tap my leg, when i'm tired I seek affection, when i'm sick I distance myself. 

   All these little things Brooklyn notices he always knows how i'm feeling and he's always there to help me with anything and help to get through it.

    Today happens to be one of those days where multiple things are bothering me and I can't help but draw on myself or blank out or play with my ring and bracelets those things just happen I do them without even noticing, I wish I could stop it I hate worrying Brook I love him and I know it hurts him when i'm upset. All of us boys are currently piled up in the van on our way to some sort of hike or waterfall or something like that, Rye begged us to go with him he said it was beautiful and that it calmed his nerves so we all decided to join him, today something was off but I couldn't quite put my finger on it and not knowing what the hell was happening made me nervous. 

    I started messing around with my ring and bracelets of course I didn't know I was doing it until I felt someone sit down next to me, they put their hand on mine, I looked up making eye contact with those enticing deep green eyes.

    "hey Jack you okay? the older boy in front of me asked

    "yeah i'm fine why?" 

   "your just messing around with your jewelry, what are you so nervous about?" he returned

   "Oh I didn't even realize I was doing it "I looked back down at my hands not wanting him to see the depressing look on my face.

    He put his finger under my chin and pulled it up until he was looking me directly in my green eyes with tinges of blue, silver and grey, with a sad look on his face, I hated seeing him sad it made me feel worse.

   "Brooky i'm honestly fine okay if anything was wrong i'd tell you" and I was telling the truth if I knew exactly what was wrong I would tell him he makes everything better no matter the circumstances 

   "I love you Jack" Brook whispered while intertwining our fingers

    "I love you too Brook" I replied looking at him with complete love and adoration. 

   I laid my head on his shoulder while keeping our hands intertwined and sighed, why was Brook so perfect? I don't deserve him, he's always there to help me but I don't think I could do that for him I have too many problems of my own and I just want to show him that I appreciate and love him, I know the little things matter though. 

   I brought his hand to my lips and placed a gentle kiss on the back of his hand and then leaned into his side more. I looked up at him, he smiled and placed his soft lips on the top of his head 

   "the little things matter" I whispered

    "I know" he replied then he kissed me again but on the lips it was sweet and short but it was one of the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

   I love Brooklyn I truly do and I hope we stay together as long as I live, he's my rock he keeps me strong he hold me together. I want to spend the rest of my life with him I want to keep on appreciating the little things. 

Words ~ 734 

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the story Its just a little something I whipped up this morning in Algebra, this story is also on my Roadtrip oneshots so if you want go check that out, I do mostly fluff of the boys also as you can see I still write about Jack even though he recently left the band because I don't think that I could help myself from writting about my little Irish lad. Well I hope you guys enjoyed and I promise that this is the only Roadtrip story i'll write into my WDW story I just wanted to give it a little promo and see if anyone wanted to check it out. Hope you have a great day love y'all and i'll be updating soon don't worry.