Feeling Betrayed Part Two

I was dancing with Heather's guy friend, just having a good time. I can't believe I was about to cancel on shaking my ass for Yella's ass. I like him, yeah, but shit not that much.

Heather had two drinks in her hand when she approached me. "The guy at the bar bought this for you, and I made him buy me one, too."

I shook my head, laughing and took a glance. It was this fine ass dark skinned brother, smiling at us. He lifted his shot glass, cheersing to us then downed it. His biceps were big and firm, especially with his black shirt tightly wrapped around them. I was ready to just say fuck Yella and talk to his ass, but I don't do.

I never cross people.

"He's cute, right?" Heather smiled. "You should so go over there, his teeth are even white."

My eyes squinted, "Mmhm, but I got Yella."

She didn't hide her eye roll. "So I'm just gonna say it, fuck that guy. Ever since you've been with him, I barely see you or get to hang out with you. And plus, you almost cancelled on going out for him and he turns around and cancels on you, what an ass."

"He's in the studio."

Heather looked past me, and shook her head frowning. She faked a laugh. Instead of asking her, I turned and immediately felt disgusted. Across from us was the V.I.P. section with hella bitches and niggas...and Yella's stupid grinning ass. He had a girl sitting in his lap.

I didn't even say anything to Heather, I just handed her my drink and made my way over. I'll be damned if anybody ever makes me look like booboo the fool. When I get to the entrance, the security immediately stop me. "Unless you want me to cause a scene, you better tell Yella his pissed off girlfriend is out here, and I'm not playin'."

Both of the securities eyed one another, clearly over it. Shit, I'm over it, too. One made his way to the back, while I stood there fuming. I can't believe this shit. I'm really over here acting like wifey material for side nigga shit. Ut-un.

It didn't take long for Yella to come. He was cheesing hard as shit, like he didn't just lie to me. "Hey baby, what's up?"

"Fuck you, that's what's up. I'm at the studio, rapping about dumb shit. I'ma be there all night. Go out with your friends. Nigga I cooked for yo ass. I'm not like these other bitches, I know when I'm being played and my time is being wasted, we're done sorry ass." I scoffed, before walking off.

Instead of going to Heather, I decided it was time to just go home. I'm over it all. But of course Yella's ass followed me. "Maia! Maia damn! Maia you gone wait?"

I spun around and darted a finger in his face, "For what? Some bullshit lie? Your cousin was right about you."

"Cousin? The fuck is Destiny sayin'?" He asked getting mad.

We were now in the slightly empty hallway.

Still pissed, I shouted, "That you have a history with bitches! And yet, I still gave your ass a chance. I refuse to let you make me look stupid!"

He wiped his face. Taking a step closer to me, I took one back, until my back was against the cool wall. I don't want him near me. "You gotta stop assuming. I told you my lifestyle is all ova the place. I'm not disrespecting you baby, you gotta trust me, aight? And as for Destiny's ass, she just fuckin' jealous, like she always get. Don't listen to shit she say."

"And I should listen to you? Go back to your groupies," I snap.

"Look, I was at the studio and I was going to be there all night, but we finished a lil' early, and I was gonna come to yours, but I figured you made other plans and my bro was like let's slide to the club, just get out and chill. And all them hoes that come with the name, they don't mean shit to me. Maia I ain't playin' no games. Come on, don't be this way. I really like you."