Chapter 1

All rights reserved.
I hope you like the story!
~~~~~*~~~~~~

Ryia's POV

I hate everyone. I really do. I hate Vampires and Angels. I hate this war. I hate that I'm the only child of Darkness and God.
"Freak." Snapped Michael. I glared at him.
"What do you want?" I snarled back.
I'm the strongest of the Angels, but that doesn't mean I'm in charge. That would be Michael, the first born of the Angels and most annoying. Things have been boring and everyone decided to make me their next victim after my twin Lucifer fell.
"I'm sorry do you need a minute to get a thought? I know how hard you have to think." Michael said sweetly.
I have him a feral smile. "No Michael that's you that takes awhile to think, not me. That is when you think." The next thing I know, I'm slammed against a wall with a hand wrapped around my throat.
"Listen freak! It's your fault we're stuck here on Earth instead of our home, Heaven." Michael growled into my ear as he continued to cut off my oxygen.
The humans have destroyed the Earth with their own stupid wars and with sin covering the Earth, it makes for the perfect place for Demons.

I kneed Michael and flipped him over. "Screw you Michael." I snarled as I walked out of the half destroyed house the Angels call home. I let my wings come out as I took off running for the sky.
My wings were black with gold that glittered; gold was a sign for an Archangel. In the distance I heard the whimpers of a child shifter and took off.

Nico's POV
I tuned out my father lecturing me on finding a mate. I didn't want just any beloved, I wanted Her. My one and only Beloved. The problem was that I couldn't find her so my father, King Maximus of the Vampires, decided that I was taking too long.
"Are you even listening?" My father's deep voice rumbled. I was saved from answering when Alec, my cousin who became our Chief of War, came in.
"Your Majesty, we have captured an Angel." He said in one breath.
"What is the creatures rank?" My father said with his eyes aglow.
"She hasn't spoken but come and look. She is different, special."

A/N I'm fixing and editing this story so the chapters will be longer.