Chapter 34

Sam's POV

I continuously loaded my salt gun again and again. I looked over to Nico to see him rip out a Demon's throat then stabbed it in the stomach and mutilate it even more. Ryia was also slitting a Demon's throat then stabbing it in the heart. Cas was fighting a Demon intensely while Darkness was choking the Demons with well, darkness. The ony person missing was Dean, which was unusual since he loved to kill Demons. I finally spotted him only to see him creep up behind Ryia with a knife in his hands.

"Dean!" I yelled as he lifted the knife to stab her. Dean looked back at me with sadness filling his eyes.

"I'm sorry Sammy." I saw him mouth to me before he howled like those Demons. Dean took off into the woods and I started to run after him but 3 Demons appeared in front of me. Another howl rang out but this was ear piercing.

Dean's POV

"Do it. It's time. Kill her." The voice in my mind told me. The attack of the Demons was the perfect distraction and killing Ryia would be easy. I slowly made my way behind Ryia as she fought a Demon. Just as I raised my knife, a very familiar voice rang out.

"Dean!" Sam yelled out. I slowly turned to him.

"I'm sorry Sammy." I mouthed to him before I yet again raised the knife. Pain spread around my body like a wildfire. I dropped my knife and let out a terrible sounding scream. People started to surround me.

"Mom. Dad. Garth. Bobby. Kevin. Ellen. Ash. Jo....." I trailed off as I listed who was there. Tears fell out if my eyes slowly.

"Why Dean? Why did you let us die?"
"Dean why didn't you save me."
"You're no son of mine."
"You're the biggest mistake of my life! Why did I give birth to you?"
"I should have never helped you."
"You killed me Dean!" The ghosts of my past wailed on and on. My heart broke even more with each word they said. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to leave. I ran to the forest to escape their heartbreaking words. I found another clearing and attempted to catch my breath.

"Oh Dean I thought you would be in better shape." A too familiar voice said.
Pain built around my stomach and blood ran to the ground like a waterfall.

"Rise Dean and become my Deamon." Crowley said seriously but it was ruined when he started to laugh. The ghosts of my past started to surround me yet again.

"Dean why did I ever care about you?" Jo asked.
"Why did you have to be my son?" My mom asked.
"You're not a hunter or my son." My dad said.
"I never should have helped you." Bobby said.
"You got me killed!" Ash yelled at me. Tears fell down my cheeks and the pain intensified. I let out another howl before the world turned black. All I heard were the words of my past and felt my heart break more and more.

Caleb's POV

"Send Alec in." I commanded. Alec was my royal Vampire informant.

"Your Majesty." Alec greeted me as he walked in.

"Tell me what is happening in the Vampire castle." I demanded.

"It appears the Prince Nico has found his Beloved and left without a word. The king is angry and is looking all over for him.The Archangel we captured has escaped and the low ranking Vampire attacks have increased." He informed.

"How do you know that he found his Beloved?" I asked curiously.
Alec looked uncomfortable.
"He was acting different before he disappeared." He trailed off unsure of how to explain it.

"I understand what you mean, now I have a plan. Ryia, a special Angel that holds my interest, will be lured here and I want you to gain her trust. Whatever she tells you, I want you to tell me." I told him.
Alec looked confused but nodded his head.
"I will." He said before he left.

A/N Hi! I hope you like this chapter/ story and please don't forget to vote! Bye! Happy Holidays!!!!!!!