The Job

I woke the next morning and walked over to my wardrobe to find something to wear to the interview. I opened the door and saw a new top and jeans sitting there with a tag. I pulled the tag and read it. It was from Dan. I pulled on the top and jeans then went downstairs for breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to find my Mum and Dad sitting there drinking their coffee. 

"You look amazing" Mum said looking at me

"Good luck, darling" Dad said, kissing me on the forehead. My mum drove me to the cafe then went home. I stood at the front of the cafe then walked up to the desk.

"Excuse me, I have an interview and I do not know where to go" I asked the old lady that was behind the desk. 

"Just go on back, darling" The old lady responded. I walked into the back and then I stood there not knowing what to do.

"Bella?" a males voice called, looking at me.

"Yes, that is me sir" I answered

"My name is Ben and I am the manager here" Ben said. "Well let's get this interview underway." I nodded. I followed Ben into the room and the interview began. Later on, I walked from the room smiling as I just got the job. I walked home and into the kitchen.

"I got the job" I yelled. My mum rushed over and hugged me tight.

"I'm so proud of you" She said. I pulled away and went up to my room to put my new uniform away in my wardrobe where it will not get dirty. I called Ruby and told her the good news.