8

Good Gone Bad

You are one of the best and strongest Avengers there is. Everything's was going swell for you and the others. Everything was calm and, for once, it seemed like everything was going to be alright. That feeling didn't last, though.. You were informed that Earth had lost its best defender after an alien invasion in New York. Later you were informed that a mad titan named Thanos was behind all this. After gathering all this information you then followed steve and the others to wakanda to battle against thanos and his army of chitauri. Eventually, it seemed like Thor was about to end it all after stabbing Stormbreaker through Thanos' chest..but everyone was dead wrong to think that. Thanos knew just how strong you were and also knew he could take this to his advantage. And that's exactly what he did. With the power of the mind stone he mind controlled you and made you turn against your own team. Then, using the space stone, created a portal to get you both out of there. Of course, only after he had snapped his fingers and erased half the universe.. You went on to ambush tons more planets with Thanos and worked beside him and the black order to eliminate thousands of beings. Now, months later, you're standing in front of your ex coworkers and best friends in the midst of thousand of corpses of innocent beings that you so ruthlessly murdered just moments ago. "Y/n..this isn't you..snap out of it for gods sake!" Tony exclaimed. Everyone looked so heartbroken to see you covered in blood. It hurt them terribly to even think about having to murder you.. but if that was what they had to do to end this bloodshed then..so be it. As they formed up, getting ready to fight, C/N spoke up. "Y/N..please remember me..come back..come home with me.." You?