2- A Hickey?

I was late for my first day of class all because of a doucebag. I was already rushing and half running and I collided right with a boy. He caught me.

I wanted to thank him deep inside but I won't ever. I'm popular in school and many boys have tried the oh-I -caught-you-you're-in-safe-hands type of move on me. And I'm not gonna budge.

But he seemed different. I looked up at him.

He was staring at me. God he was charming. He had those killer green eyes and almost godly facial shapes.

He blushed.

Then in a second I realized I was also staring at him.

I quickly recovered and straightened up.

Then I examined him. God he looked so funny with those big daddy pants. He must like his father's outfits so much.

You know the kind of pants Jack Dawson wore in the Titanic. He wore something like that.

"I've not seen you here before. Are you new in town? So you're a newbie. I knew it. You should've watched where you're going." I spoke.

Then his face turned into a frown and said "Hey. You ran right at my face. You should be thankful I caught you or you'd have fallen face down."

Wow I can't believe this. He looks much younger than me and just see where his manners are. Kids these days huh.

But then if he is a kid what is he doing at a college?

He must've been an intelligent kid who's smarter than his age peers. Just like my brother. He's two years ahead of his age in school and all his classmates are older than him.

"You should learn to respect your seniors. Well I can teach you that later. I'm late for a class now. So bye Douchebag."

With that I went away for class.

He's later gonna get one for speaking like that to me.

Wait and watch.

I was sitting at the lecture room. The professor, Mr. Adams as he introduced looked kind of cool and many girls are already wispering about him I can tell.

Gezz. What is with these girls and their taste for old men. That too with a professor?

Yuck. He is around your father's age bitches.

I was listening to his lecture when I heard the professor turn and spoke to someone.

It was him.

"Yes young man. You can come in."

He was standing there like someone just asked him if he's a gay. Like seriously. Why is he so nervous.

Then I heard people wispering about him. Mostly about his pants and some about his charming face.

I don't know why I frowned when I heard that. I can't be possibly jealous. Thats just out of the question.

"He's the guy I was talking about." I told Dan, my best friend from high school. He's always been there with me since childhood.

He just shrug. I told him that I was late and collided with a douchebag on campus.

Then I saw the look on his face. Like he just caught me doing something. Like he heard what I just said. He can't possibly. Unless he is Spiderman or Batman or some sort of super human weird thing.

"Whats your name young man?" The professor clears throat and ask him.

"Alexander Hawking."

Wait what.