One shot (Young Sirius) (part 2)

Your POV
You were walking back when you heard someone call your name. You turn around to see Black, Sirius Black. "What do you want, Black?" He smirked "Not Sirius to you?"You roll your eyes, was he trying to flirt with you? Well not today honey. You walked away, you wanted to go to the library, some peace and quiet. You walk into the castle and you hear his footsteps following you, which you ignore.

"What you did back there was amazing" "Mhmm" He chuckles at your lack of interest "Not much of a conversation person are you now" "Well spotted. No what do you want?" You say as you stopped in your tracks and turn to him. "What makes you think I want anything." He says and you were not amused, which you showed through your expressions. "We haven't never talked and all of a sudden you're trying to talk to me, and if I dare say, I think you're even trying flirt" You say as you continue walking. He smirks and catches up with you and walked by your side. "Aw, come one I just wanted a favour, L/N" by that point we had arrived at the library. You sat down and questioned him. "And what is it you want?" You say making eye contact with him before taking out my book to read. "You to go on a date with me" you lowered my book "why because I kicked some guy in the crotch?" Was this guy seriously trying to ask me out just cause you defended yourself. "And you're hot" he said with a smirk. Oh great now it's cause you're hot too. Seriously what is with this guy.

You close your book and glare at him, he probably wasn't expecting that. "Listen Black. You may think I'm trying to play hard to get and you think that after this I would go back to my room and squeal to my friends about how you asked me out. Well think twice Black, I'm not playing hard to get. I am simply not interested in you so if you think you can charm me with your ways you're wrong." With that you left the library with a stunned Sirius in there.

Sirius's POV

"Listen Black. You may think I'm trying to play hard to get and you think that after this I would go back to my room and squeal to my friends about how you asked me out. Well think twice Black, I'm not playing hard to get. I am simply not interested in you so if you think you can charm me with your ways you're wrong." With that she left the library with him stunned in there.
With that she left the room. Did she just reject me? She said she wasn't charmed which is usual but jeez she sounded mean.

"Hey Sirius" Remus greats. "Hey" "So how did it go with Y/N?" James asked. "I-I think she just rejected me." They laugh as I roll my eyes. "Told you she would reject you." "I'm sure she's just playing hard to get" "Oh Padfoot, when are you gonna get it into your head that not everyone like you, you dumb boy." says Remus. I didn't know what I could do to make this girl not hate me so I was gonna try and figure out how.

A/N: hey guyssss so I'm planning to make a mini story out of this. So there will be a few more parts to this. Hope you enjoyed this!!