// Phone call //

Astro were taking a break after promotions and all of the group were finding their own individual ways to wind down. Ha-Eun was laying on her bed, hair tied up messily into a bun, wearing pyjama shorts and some random black shirt she found in her wardrobe. Her laptop rests on her knees as she stares intently at the drama projecting on the screen.

The only members in the dorm are Ha-Eun, Rocky (who is sleeping next to Ha-Eun, he passed out mid-way through the drama) and Eunwoo. MJ and Moonbin decided to visit family while Jinjin went on a trip to get inspiration for their next album and Sanha is doing whatever Sanha does.

Ha-Eun's phone suddenly vibrates. Quickly, she picks it up while glancing at Rocky to make sure that she didn't wake him up. While answering the call, she makes her way into the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Hi Eun," a familiar voice speaks from the other side, "how's idol life treating you?"

"Oh hey Dad. It's pretty good. We're currently on a break after promotions, so the dorm room's been relatively quiet as the members are either not here or sleeping."

"You're on break? In that case why don't you come back home for a bit? Your Mum's been missing you."

"Aw man, I was gonna surprise you guys." She breaks out into a laugh, "Don't tell Mum that I'll be coming back for a bit. I still want it to be somewhat of a surprise."

"I won't! Anyway's Eun, I've been wondering, do you think you can lend your ol' Dad some money? I've been busy taking care of your Mum as of late so I've not had time to go to work. Now that you're an idol I was hoping you could help out-"

"Dad." Sun interupted, "Dad, it's fine. How much do you need?"

"Gosh I don't know. Just send over whatever you can. Thank you Eun."

"It's fine, really. I'll see you soon, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Ha-Eun ends the call and makes her way back to the shared bedroom. She gets back into the covers, ready to continue her drama until she feels a tap on her knee.

"Was that your Dad again? Was he asking for more money?"

"Minhyuk?" She pats the top of his head, "I'm so sorry, was I too loud?" Minhyuk sits up, his hair is ruffled and he rubs the sleep from his eyes.

"Not really, I needed to wake up anyway. But seriously Eunnie, did he ask you for more money?"

"Yeah, he said he was looking after my Mum so he hasn't been able to go to work as of late. I feel so bad Minhyuk... he's always caring for my Mum and benefits don't give you much to live off of. On top of all that the government still haven't gotten round to getting my Mum a new electric wheelchair It's been years.."

"Eun, I know that he's your family but you don't need to give him all your money. We just started at a group, you know that we haven't been making much money as of late. Last time this happened you could barely afford your meals for a few weeks, you're not gonna do the same thing again, right?"

"I gotta Min. They're my family."

"And we're your family, we don't want you starving yourself."

Ha-Eun lays down on her back, closing her eyes. "I know its tricky but I've not got a lot of options. He probably feels just as bad asking me for the money but at the end of the day, if my parents can eat and have nice things, then that's all I can ask for."

Minhyuk lays down next to her, sighing. "You're too nice Sunny, way too nice."