GAME NIGHT and More

•Wildcat's POV•

We found everything whitout Delirious's help. We found chips,drinks,games,sweets and... cookies >:)
"Lets play overwatch!"Nogla said."hey! That's a really good idea!💡" Vanoss said. Somebody pressed X and the game opened. Somebody pressed the play button and pressed the team game. Everybody selected they're character and we went into the game. We ran off to different places and then I was being shot by the other team. "SHIT!" I shouted. "Tyler!!" Vanoss said. "Ok sorry" I said. I turned my eyes back to the screen and continued what I was doing. "Hi..." Said a sleepy Delirious. "Hey man. U ok?" Vanoss said."Yea..."Said Delirious. "You still have that headache?" I asked. "No..."Delirious said. He yawned and standed up." Brb" Delirious said."ok"I said. Delirious walked up the stairs and disappeared. 10 minutes later she came back downstairs in a raccoon onesie

 10 minutes later she came back downstairs in a raccoon onesie

I blushed like a mad man. SHE'S SOO CUTE!! I thought to myself. WAIT WHAT WAS I THINKING!!?! I shamed my head and looked at her." Where were you when we were unpacking?"I asked."I was editing a video." Delirious said. "Oh ok. Wanna play overwatch whit us?" I asked. "Sure!" Delirious said. I handed him a controller and he instantly joined the game. "How come you have never uploaded a video about Terraria but your world is so good?"Basically asked. "Because I didn't want to"She said. Midnight struck. Everybody was tired as hell. We decided to stop playing and go get some sleep. Everybody went to they're rooms and went to sleep.

•Delirious's POV•

I woke up and looked at the clock. 9:00🕘 . The clock said. I got up and went up to my closet and opened it. I grabbed a over sized shirt:

(This is how the shirt looked like)

I went out of my room and went downstairs. Vanoss and Wildcat were there chatting and eating lucky charms."Hey Delirious."Vanoss said."Hey Evan and Tyler"I said getting me a bowl of lucky charms aswell."Your almost the last person to wake up."Wildcat said. "I thought everybody was asleep!"I said."Everybody is editing but Lui is still asleep. you probably need to upload a video too."Tyler said."For sure not doing that."I said."Well we are gonna force you to edit the video for no reason!"Vanoss said whit a evil grin on his face."Still no." I answered."You really wont budge?"Tyler asked."Why not. What's wrong whit that?"I asked."Well I have experienced what Evan said and it was so painful."Tyler said."Still no"I said. I turned my head to the stairs were I heard creaking and there was Basically coming down the stairs."Hey Basically!"I said."Hey Delirious."Basically said. Basically got a bowl of lucky charms aswell and sat down besides me and started eating." So what are we gonna do today?" Basically asked.

I got really lazy sorry.
This is a short chapter now
Gbye ;)
Words: 508