Who they think you will leave them for/Who they are jealous of

Hope: She sometimes thinks that you will leave her for Josie. You guys have such a great connection that she thinks that you would see her as a better person than her.

Josie: She thinks you would leave her for Hope. She believes that everyone ends of falling for Hope. She became insecure this way because how Landon ultimately decided to be with Hope instead of her.

Lizzie: She thinks that you will leave her for another vampire at the school because she is not immortal but they are.

MG: He thinks that you will leave him for Jed. He sees how Jed sometimes makes you giggle and it makes him jealous.

Raphael: He thinks you would leave him for Kaleb. Despite you both being of two different species, you both had this weird friendship going on. It made Raphael jealous and sometimes believe that you will leave him.

Landon: He thinks that you will leave him for someone who is a lot stronger than him. Whenever a guy comes up to you and is friendly he thinks this is when you are going to notice that he is not good enough for you.

Kaleb: He sometimes thinks that you would leave him for MG because you always talk about how adorable he is. You never mean it in a romantic way but in a way where he is kid adorable.

Jed: He thinks that you will leave him for Raphael. Since you known him way longer you two are best friends which makes Jed jealous.

Sebastian: He thinks you would leave him for Kaleb because he is a vampire that you get along with the most besides him. Gets him jealous when he sees you laughing with him.

Got a request? Message me or leave a comment. :)