Who you think they would leave you for/ who you are jealous of

Hope: You think she would leave you for Landon. When he gets into trouble she is always the first to volunteer to go after him. You think that she cares for his safety more than yours.

Josie: You think she would leave for for Penelope. They both have a history together. You sometimes think that Josie would want her back one day and leave you behind.

Lizzie: You think she would leave you for Sebastian because he is always catching her attention when he comes around which makes you jealous.

MG: You think that he would leave you for another vampire. That he would realize that being with a runaway werewolf is not good enough to be his girlfriend. When you see him with another vampire girl you get jealous and turn away before you start growling.

Raphael: You think that he would leave you for some new witch that came to the school. He was drawn to her because she had looked like his ex girlfriend.

Landon: You thought that he would leave you for your sister because he seemed to be following her around like a lost puppy when he first had come to the school.

Kaleb: You thought that he would leave you for someone else that was immortal. That he would one day get tired of being with an aging human.

Jed: You that he would leave you for the famous werewolf girl on campus named Tessa. She came from a powerful witch line that you thought would attract an alpha male like Jed.

Sebastian: You thought that he would leave you for Lizzie. As she always seemed to be flirting with him and she held resemblance to an old lover of his.

Comment, make request, leave a like. :)