Chapter 4

Still mother POV
When I woke up the doc was not in the room anymore. Neither Sapphire. I sat up on the sofa. There was a note on the table in front of me. I am in the third room to the left out in the corridor if you need me. Sapphire is here too. Dr. Jones I got up on my feet and walked out into the dark corridor. The door to the third room was open. Inside I heard a little girl laughing the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard. I walked into the room to see my little girl sitting in one of the chairs. In the room there was a lot of computers and other machine stuff. In the far left corner there was a fish tank with a lot of pretty fish. When she saw me she jumped of the chair and came running to me. Yes, she was running! A few hours old girl running! And her thick, brown hair reached down to her ears. I knelt down and caught her as she came running into my arms. I lifted her up in the air and then pulled her in for a hug. I carried her to the sofa and sat down. "You've got a LOT to explain now." He laughed, probably at my face, but come on. My newborn daughter was running! I put her on my lap. "I know you might be a little confused..." "A little!?" "Do you want me to explain or not?" I shut up. "As you know every person in the world has, as it's called, a mwin. Like a mind twin. You and your mwin share the same interests, feeling, attitudes and you can always tell where your mwin is. Many years ago, when the planet was full of criminals and villains, they made it like this so that if your mwin does something against the government, you can tell them where they are. But your child doesn't have a mwin. That mean no one can tell where she is and..." He paused for a moment and looked at Sapphire. "There's probably some other side effects, like super fast growth and learning." I looked at my little girl. The prettiest little girl in the world to me. How could something like this happen to my little girl. A small tear came out of my eye. She looked at me with worry in her big, blue, glowing eyes. "What's wrong, mommy?"