Chapter 6

Doc POV
"Who is it? Who's helping us?" "Another doc came in when you were out in the other room." I looked at her mother. She looked a little shocked. "Mommy didn't see her, but I did." "Her?" "Yes it was a woman. She had a long white coat. She was the mother of the other child." "The other child? The other one like you?" "Yes, that's why she wanted to help." I remembered her. I remember her screaming when the took her child away from her. She became a doctor a few years later and was doing really well. I never asked her about her child, but I head rumors that it had glowing, emerald green eyes. She didn't even get to give it a name before they took it away. Her name was Sally. "She closed of the room and told everybody the child was born dead. I think she is on her way here now." I got on my feet and walked out into the corridor. I heard the door to the metal room open slowly and a tall woman with blonde hair put up in a long ponytail came out. "Jones! Where is the child? Is she ok?" "Sally, calm down, she's perfectly fine." Sally walked past me and into the room. When she saw Sapphire she gasped in shock. "Wait, she's just one day old. Is it her?""Yes, it's her." I followed her into the room. "Hello, Sally." Sally gasped again. "How does she...did you tell her about me? How did you know?""No, I didn't tell her about you. She just knows everything. Please, Sally. Sit down and I will tell you everything." I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down in a chair. I told her everything. How we got here, why we got here and about the girl. "I have one question for you. Why did you help us?" Sally took a deep breath. "I started as a doctor because I wanted to know what they did to my child, but no one was able to tell me. I asked them why they took it. They said they took it because it didn't have a mwin, and if it grew up and did something against the government he could hide and no one could find him. They didn't say anything about quick growth." She looked at Sapphire for a second and continued. "When I came in to check if everything was fine with you the first thing I saw was the girls glowing eyes, just like my child had. I were on my way to the computer room when I heard you say that she was born dead." "Then you went down to the cafeteria and told them that me and my mwin were born dead." Everybody looked at Sapphire. "Yes, how did you know?" "I have no idea."