Chapter 1:My first day

I heard my alarm go off at 6:00. I got done for school and saw my older brother Cole in my room...''Hey Pates ready for your first day of school''

I hate when he calles my Pates my name is Peyton!!!!It's easy for him to say that...Cole is super popular everyone knows him because he is amazing at everything and a month ago he got a car so all the girls fall for him.

I greet my parents and Cole drives me to school.Because it was my first day at Richdale High I had to go to the office to get my schedules.

I walked in and saw the cutest boy ever!!!I assumed he was the person who was in charge of welcoming new students but he was new too!!

Our conversation

(I sat down on the chair next to him)

Me:(silent)

New cute dude:Hi you must be Peyton,I am Noah

Me:Oh uhmm hey...Yeah I'm Peyton. ..how do you know that?

Noah:Oh the principal told me you are new too..he just went to get coffee

Me:Oh okay (Giggles)

Noah:Sloop

Me:I am sorry I am not really a peoples person

Noah:What me too...I just wanted to get a new start but I guess now you know my true colours

Me:yeah I guess I do..So what grade are you in

Noah :10 you

Me:same so I guess we would be in the same class

(Principal walks in)

Principal:sorry to keep you kids waiting you may proceed to your classes (gives us schedules)

End

I swear Noah is so cute....But I can't catch feelings so quickly.Let me give you a bit of a backstory

At my old school I was dating this boy Chad...glasses Brown amazing hair and he was very kind a bit odd but he was a nice person we broke up because i left the school .We moved schools because my parents got a job in a different area.

In 1st period I sit next to a girl name Camilla she talks a lot!!she has a major crush on this boy named Dylan..She told me I look like a trustworthy person.Which is quite weird,but I am not so sure I trust her so much yet

At lunch I saw Noah sit alone so I went to sit next to hit we were having an amazing conversation until a girl came up to him and said "hey I am Veronica..your cute wanna go out sometime"...Noah started blushing and shook his head...then she walked away and gave me a cold glare.

What I don't understand is how do people just walk up to boys and let their feelings out when they don't even know the outcome.

Camilla came to our table and introduced herself to Noah.She saw Veronica come to our table and was telling us that Veronica is Richdales spoiled brat.She is the mean girl at our  school.

After school Camilla invited me to her house for a sleepover so I could get to know her other friends.I wasn't so sure about it though.

I saw my brother approaching me and I didn't want Camila to know that his my brother so I quickly replied yes and ran away.