2

There's this boy, I admitted to him that I like him. Then after moments he told me he likes me too. There's this boy who always bids me goodnight, who greeted me in the mornings and who always texts me when his bored.

There's this boy who I wrote a song for.

There's this boy who sent me a song and explained that that's how he felt for me.

There's this boy after months of admitting to him that I like him was sitting rows behind me. I thought he didn't like me anymore so I didn't bother him.

There's this boy who still talks to me even if I didn't. There's this boy who always messages me nonsense, but I was contented with that.

There's this boy who made me a bracelet when I was mad at him. There's this boy whom I wrote a letter to with no name, just to say thank you.

There's this boy whom I still like after months told me something. There's this boy who kept my letter even though he didn't know it was from me. And that made me happy.

There's this boy who texted me and asked what my deepest secret is. There's this boy who I asked his deepest secret. There's this boy who told me I was his deepest secret.

There's this boy who walked me home even though his house was a city away from mine just because it was dark.

There's this boy who continues to text and message me nonsense. I thought it was adorable. There's this boy who played guitar because I asked him to.