A Perfect Happy Ending~XD

At the speed of light,Bea dashes to the rescue swiftly with her agility techniques,similiar to a kunoichi,holding the one and only "The Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines". When of all a sudden,A WILD IYA APPEARS and starts to fangirl over the ship (BeaXMissTinaJane) when it's supposedly (thebookXMissTinaJane) which Bea ignores completely for there is an agenda to be attained at the moment and that is the mission,instead of having to listen to Iya's feels about them together.

As Bea makes her dramatic entrance unto the roof top,she stands confident,knowing that she can do anything with wind blowing unto her hair and eye mask. She then see Miss while she sees her as well which leads them to make eye contact with each other that they ended up having a staring contest for quite a long time until Miss Tina Jane brought up the question,asking...

"What do you have there,Bea?"

Bea asks her as well,saying,"Do you remember this book I showed you that very day?"

and she mutters "Oh yes,I do very much from the bottom of my heart!"

and she speaks once more..."May I?"

"Yes,you may." with a smile on Bea's face.

She then took the book gently by the arms with tender and care as if it were still an offspring and hugged it as tight as she possibly could!

HER EYES OVER POURING WITH TEARS OF EVERLASTING JOY,fogging up her vision in the process.

Iya then rampages,annoyed with the fact that Bea got replaced by an inanimate object or in this case,a source of valuable knowledge.

Gab and Audrey cheered on and celebrated for accomplishing the main objective of this assignment and that was to deliever the package to it's rightful owner.

The end~