Last This Love Forever(The Wanted)

INTRODUCING CHARACTER

Prologue:

My names Vanessa Kaneswaran, Im 22 years old currently single,

And living in a condo in the prettiest part of Downtown in London. Im originally from America but I moved down into the UK once I turned 18 with my dad. My mother passed away in a car accident a few years ago, thats when my dad and I decided to start a new life and start off fresh up here in the UK. Its been about four years since I've been out here living in the UK, Im currently modeling, and working on my singing career here in London.

Over the Years

My dad and I have never forgotten about my mother. We both loved her so much, she was my everything. Everything changed ever since the accident. We now moved out here

in London, My dad has found a new love of his life who happens to be Siva Kaneswaran from The Wanted's mother. We first moved in with Angel two years ago and those were the best times of our lives. Me and Siva have been the closest siblings ever! We both got along very well, and he was always there for me when I had ups and downs in my life. Angel was really nice, she was a really great mother to me. Over the years i've changed my last name to Kaneswaran since my dad and Angel got married not to long ago, Siva's been on tour with the band, and Ive been busy working on my singing career.

Basic Info About Character:

Vanessa Carter Kaneswaran

Birthdate: July 27th

Long Brown hair, hazel eyes, (22yrs old), (5'8), singer, and model.

Favorite Music: R&B, hip,jazz,rap

Personality:nice, mischievous,smart,funny,sarcastic,outgoing,fun,and loyal.

Style: vintage,urban,retro

Real birth name: Vanessa Carter