Last This Love Forever(The Wanted Fanfiction)

•Chapter3• Night Out

Vanessa's Pov

I woke up today in a really good. The sun was shining through the curtains, as the room looked so bright and pretty. I was so glad that Nathan wasn't the messy one of the band. I got up as I totally forgot about Nathan as I tripped over him falling onto the other side of the ground.

Vanessa: Fuck! I yelled out as I fell.

Nathan: Oucch!!! I said as I held my leg still half awake.

Vanessa: Oh shit, sorry Nathan, I forgot you were on the floor. I said as I looked at his leg making sure he didnt have any injuries.

Nathan: Its... Fine. I guess. I said as I was slightly in pain.I got up as I sat onto the edge of the bed.

Vanessa: Are you going to head downstairs? I asked looking up at him. Im making breakfast today, I said as his face instantly brightened up.

Nathan: Alright. I said as I smiled and got up.

Vanessa's Pov

We both made out way downstairs as I went into the kitchen.He settled down onto the couch turning the tv on. I turned on the frying pan as I cooked eggs,bacon,and potatoes. The rest of the lads probably heard us awake so they all headed downstairs as well.

Tom: I smell food! I said as I came running downstairs, sitting down onto the couch with Nath. Morning Vanessa! I said as I smiled at her then waved.

Vanessa: Morning tom! I said as I continued too cook.

Siva: Oh look who's being the chef of the day, I said as I kissed the top of her head. Morning lil sis. I said as I grabbed some orange juice, pouring it into a cup.

Vanessa: Morning big bro, I said as I smiled then continued to cook.

Jay: Morning Nessa! I said as I sat down onto the couch along with Nathan, Tom, and Siva.

Siva: Since when did you start calling her Nessa? I said confused, and a bit weirded out that he already had a nickname for her.

Jay: Ever since I was too lazy to call call her by her full name. I said as I smiled cheekily, with a smirk on my face.

Siva: I just shrugged it off as I continued to watch tv.

Vanessa: I like that name Jay, I said as I smiled, he did too.

Max: Morning beautiful, I said as I walked into the kitchen.

Vanessa: Morning Max! I said smiling at him, as he was making himself some tea. He was really more attractive than I thought.

Max: She was so beautiful even if she had no makeup on. I headed towards the couch as I joined the rest of the lads.

Vanessa's Pov

Once in a while I'd catch Max staring at me which really made me blush. I placed all of the plates with the food on it onto the table as I set all of the cutlery down. I also grabbed the juice, as I placed it onto the table along with the cups. I did a really good job! I thought to myself. I walked towards the couch as I said Breakfast is served! You can thank me later on how good of a chef I am. I said smiling.

Max: Oh we will, I said as I smiled then winked at her. That really made her blush.

Siva: Just like the before times, I said as I hugged her.

Siva's Pov

We all sat onto the table as we all started eating. It was so good, I really did miss my sisters cooking. She sat down as she joined in aswell.