Last This Love Forever(The Wanted Fanfiction)

•Chapter 1• Please Come Back

Vanessa's Pov

Today I woke up at 9:00 in the morning. I was in a very good mood today, Because I was going to Skype with Seev later on in the afternoon.

I miss him so much, I miss having movie night with him every Friday, Now everything changed. He is out touring and doing gigs everyday, while I am here stuck doing nothing during my whole Summer vacation. Sigh. I did my normal morning routine, wash my face, eat breakfast,

just basically the usual. Today I made myself some eggs,bacon and toast. Mom and dad werent here since they were both staying at work for overtime. I really do need some company. I phoned Siva wondering if he was busy or not. I havent yet met the other lads in person, or even been face to face with them. I really want

to meet them one day in person.

I phoned Siva as he answered the call. Hmm suprising I thought to myself.

Siva: Hello?

Me: Seev! its Vanessa!

Siva: Vanessa! Is it really you?

Me: Haha Seev you ask the weirdest questions ever, cant you tell its your on and only sister that frickin misses you?I said sarcastically.

Siva: I really miss you to v, and stop making fun of my questions all the time! I said faking to cry. I really loved messing around with her.

Me: Seev, stop being a baby.I

said sarcastically. Im really bored right now, mom and dads out and im stuck here in London all summer long, and I really miss you Seev.

Siva: I really miss you too Vanessa. Why doesnt dad let you come out and visit me here at our flat for the summer.

Me: I dont know seev, im not sure if he'd allow that. You know how he's super overprotective, its really annoying and im already 22 years

old. He lets me live by my own but he dosnt let me come and visit you.

Siva: Why dont you talk to him about it, I really do miss you V, and I really want to see you again. Sigh. Well Ill call you back later, I'm in a meeting right now. Oh and dont forget to Skype me! Love you Vanessa! Byee

Me: By seev! And yeah I wont forget

To skype.

Vanessa's Pov

I didnt know what to do for the rest of the day, I was mostly waiting to Skype Seev later on. I got up as I walked

up to my bedroom into my closet.I decided on what I was going to wear for the day. I was really into fashion.

For today I wore my loose beige

Shirt paired with my favorite mahogany skinny jeans, which were totally fall fashion. And I also paired it with my flower printed scarf with my vintage print glasses. Oh and I almost forgot, I also paired it with my vintage print Vans. I know Im addicted to Vintage clothings.

First I walked down the streets of London which I love doing because everything in the day looked so peaceful and pretty. Everything was nearby like all the restaurants,clothing stores, and tourist spots. I first went to my favorite french bakery shop, down the corner of the street. I ordered myself some french macaroons which Im obsessed with, and I also ordered myself some tea. I always send Siva some photos of me during the day since he wanted to see what I was always up too. I snapped a photo then immediately tweeted Siva.

@SivaTheWanted

Ordered me some french macaroons! Dont you miss going here with me?

I sended him the photo along with the tweet I gave him.

The Wanted's Flat

Siva: Hey you cheated!

I yelled as we were playing speed, a game we learnt to play in America.

Tom: No I did not! I yelled crossing my arms sarcastically.

Jay: Tom totally cheated, mate just to tell you, your a teribble lier. I said as I gave him a cheeky wink.

Tom: Fine fine, I did cheat. I said guilty with a smirk on my face.

Siva's Pov

I got a tweet sended from Vanessa,

@SivaTheWanted

I got me some french macaroons!

Dont you miss going here with me?

It said as it had a picture tooken as well. I immediately tweeted her back saying

@VanessaKaneswaran

Im fairly well jealous right now sister, and yes I do miss going there with you.

I tweeted with a smily face with hearts in the side. Before I left to be in The Wanted I told her to always keep

In touch with me everyday and to send

random photos of her in the day. Which she still continues to do. I smiled to myself as I continued to play the game.

Vanessa's Pov

I smiled a what Siva tweeted at me, I really did miss him. I got up from the table as I headed towards my parents home. They didnt live to far away from me, It takes me 10 minutes

to get there. I usually didnt use my car since I did like to walk, especially

that everything is so nearby.

I finally reached my parents home as I knocked on the door. I knew that they were home because there screen door was locked which meant they were

there. My dad answered as I gave him a tight hug. My dad was a really cool dad, except for the fact that he's way too overprotective.

Me: Hey dad! I said as I walked

into the kitchen sitting onto the countertop.

Dad: Hey kiddo what you up to?" I said grabbing a cup from the cabinet.

Me: Nothing I just wanted to talk to you about something. I said playing with my hair.

Dad: like what? I said with a serious face.

Me: I know dad wouldnt let me but I just hated being under his rules, I just want to run away from London and have some fun during my Summer vacation. I just hated how dad was basically controlling my life, I love him but I just cant take it anymore. I... I want to move out and move to were Siva is. I said with a scared look on my face.

Dad: God damn it Vanessa! I talked

to you about this already, that is never going to happen! I said really really angry.

Me: Well guess what dad, I hate being under your rules im already fuckin 22 years old, I have my own life and Im moving! I said trying to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist then pulled me back to him.

Dad: You dont talk to me like that young girl! You are not moving out and I am your father you listen to me!

Me: I know your my father, and I hate that you trying to control my life, If mom were here she'd approve on me but you just happen to be so frickin overprotective its killing me! I looked at him as slapped me across the face causing me to fall to the ground. I started crying as I ran out the door to heading to my condo.

At the condo

I ran inside as I started packing all my things. I was crying as I had all these packed up emotions inside of me. Anger and Hate. I thought of were I was going to stay, but that didnt matter. I just wanted to get away from London. I ran out my door making sure I had everything with me, I quickly got up to the train station as I headed inside. I promised to myself that I would soon come back one day to talk to Angel, and ofcourse dad. but that was not going to happen soon.