Long Gone And Moved On.

Shot6: Long Gone And Moved On. 

I loved...But I didn't succeed. I tried, but I failed. I came back, and now I'm done.

Kathryn's Point of View.

Ilang taon na nga ba ang nakalipas simula ng umalis ako sa bansang ito? Hindi ko na ata mabilang, dahil mahigit kumulang limang taon na rin ang nakalipas simula ng huli akong tumapak sa bansang pinagmulan ko. 

Way back, I was just a normal teenager who wants to shine in a way wherein I know that I can be proud of myself. The last time I was here, I was wearing a shirt that cost for only P20 in ukay-ukay and a skirt that my friend gave me. 

Mahirap at Tanga, that was the things they saw about me. Nothing more, Nothing less. All they can see about me are the things that I really don't want them to notice, I kept myself hiding in the dark to keep myself safe and away from them.

Until this man found out where I used to hide myself away from them. Joaquin Ford, is also known as the richest of the generations. He's handsome, and he is running always as the class top student. He was perfect in every person's eye, I was so dumb to think of him the same way. I was so stupid to think as if he was like an angel sent from heaven to get me out of the darkness. 

All I ever think of him, is his positive attitude. I never imagine him having negative attitudes, Funny how I remember things. The day he started courting me, I was so happy that day. He became my ultimate crush, as in ultimate. That in every class celebration or activity, I am becoming desperate to have him as my partner. Until that day, the day wherein he confessed how he hated me so much. How he told me how I make him throw up, in everytime he sees me. 

From bottom to top, He cursed everything I have. I felt empty and numb, I forgot that I am still living. I forgot about the people who are still there for me, my family. I just woke up in the reality when a relative of mine tapped my shoulder, telling me that everything is going to be fine.

I saw there my parents and my sister, lying...dead. There it hit me, They were trying to help me all the time. They were on their way to buy me some medicine and foods to cheer me up, when the tricycle they were riding got bumped by a 10-wheeler truck. 

I thought to myself, Why them? They were good people, They got a lot reason to live. Unlike me, I don't have any reason to live. It should be me, not them. My emptiness is much more painful than I've got before. 

I am physically alive, but mentally dead. I tried to commit suicide, but the day I was about to kill myself was the day I finally realized that I still have the reason to live and that is to graduate from College and show my family that even though they weren't here....I can still fight for them.

My Uncle helped me to stood up again, for falling more than 7 times already. I stood up more than 8 times, I tried more than how much I failed. Here am I know, years passed. I became a Business woman, I own a company here in the Philippines so as there in Paris and Korea.

I am known as one of the most successful business woman of all time, Somehow I got to ask myself if I'm just dreaming or what. But no, everything was real. So much for this, I directly went to my family. There I saw the name of my family and the year when they were born and when they died.