Twelve

they're fully recovered. knowing they both are okay, some students apologise to wooyoung being harsh toward him. " wooyoung, sorry we're harsh towards you after san went missing, we thought that you killed san, " they said.

san almost punched their face, he was mad. " san, don't punch them, please, " wooyoung begged while holding back san who almost went insane. " imma beat this rascals ass!! " san yelled making those who apologise ran off.

" look, you scared them, stop acting like that, " wooyoung pouted. " can not, i didn't belief they really thought that you killed me, " san huffed. wooyoung ruffled san's black hair. " look, san, i'm used to it, don't overreacting, " wooyoung said while san hugged him. 

then someone knocked the door, seungmin and hyunjin. they looked at the couple who was hugging each other. " uhhh, sorry for distrubbing your privacy, but i need to talk with wooyoung..., " hyunjin started.

" you can start talking fuck ass, i'm staying, " san rolled his eyes. " san, stop, " wooyoung hissed at his partner and pinched his waist. " look, wooyoung, i'm sorry i bullied you since the first time we met on the hall way, " hyunjin bowed.

seungmin bowed too. " why you're bowing too? raise your head up! " san said to seungmin. seungmin raised his head after hyunjin raised his head. " i see, you both are couple now, " wooyoung mocked. 

hyunjin approve that, he nod. " that's why i must apologise to you, and i already tell you bullies to stop bothering you, because maybe they will ended up like me, " hyunjin said. " san, thank you for bringing me here, when we're back at seoul, i'll be transferred to hanlim, " seungmin smiled widely.

" and i'm staying at hyunjin's house, " seungmin add as he hold hyunjin's hand. both of them left the room, making wooyoung and san left speechless. " that was fast, " san said. wooyoung agreed. 

seungmin and san arrived a week ago and then today they already dating. they just meet. " okay, let's be honest, i thought hyunjin have a girlfriend, what's her name? hee-heejin? yeah, that one, " wooyoung asked san.

san raised his brows, looking outside. " i bet he broke up with his girlfriend then, " san cooed. mingi and yunho peeked inside the room. " hey, lovebirds! " mingi called. yunho shut the door and followed mingi get nearer to the new couple in their group. 

" look, yunho and me brought this couple necklace! " mingi showed the necklace. 

" where did you get that? " wooyoung asked as he looked closely to the necklace

" where did you get that? " wooyoung asked as he looked closely to the necklace. " there's ajumma who sell things like this, she's kind enough to give us this, " mingi said proudly. " yunho, you got the peach one? " wooyoung asked. 

yunho showed the peach necklace. san glanced to wooyoung who is looking at the couple necklace. " nah, not interested, you can bring our suitcase to the lobby then, if you're worried about us, " san scrunched his nose.

" ah, i almost forgot the point we went back, thanks for reminding, " yunho said while grabbing mingi's collar and bring both wooyoung and san's suitcase. " already our last day having a trip to seogwipo, it felt nice, i'm happy i can went here, " wooyoung smiled.

san kissed wooyoung's cheek as he hold his hand. " let's go to the lobby, remember we will going back with ship not plane again, " san smiled. 

" right, after arrived in tongyeong, we went to seoul by 2 trains and 1 bus, 4 time trips, enough spending our time cuddling right? " wooyoung snuggled to san shoulder. " 11 hours to spend with you~, i'm happy, " san said. 

they arrived on the lobby, lined up based by school and went to the port. " okay, ship number 1, kim hongjoong, jung yunho, kang yeosang, choi san, song mingi, jung wooyoung, kim sohyun, jeon heejin, hwang hyunjin, kim seungmin, and mr.ahn, " the teacher said. 

" okay, the students that have been mentioned in ship number 1 go here, " mr. ahn jaehyun the teacher said. the students really went to the ship.

ship number one go first, since it will be 5 hours trip. san went outside to enjoy the fresh air. while someone interrupt his joy, seungmin, hyunjin, and heejin. san pretending that he didn't see anything and keep enjoying the view. the sun is about to rise.

wooyoung came to san. " sannie, " wooyoung called. san looked at wooyoung and cupped his face. " will you promise me to not date another guy while i'm not by your side? " san asked. " of course no, why would i? " wooyoung frowned. san nod, " good then. "

wooyoung gave san a back hug while the wind slowly cleave apart their hairs. " what are you doing, woo? this isn't Titanic! " san laughed. " i know, and i promised i'll be in your side until we grow old, " wooyoung said.

" what??? "

" i promised that i'll marry you when we're older!!! " wooyoung yelled, making san sighed in relief. " really, you're so cute, jung wooyoung, " san kissed wooyoung's red lips. enjoying their kiss while heejin and hyunjin is fighting over seungmin.

they broke their kiss as the sun went up high. " i hope this stayed forever, " they said while smiling.