Five

" i've been waiting for this day! " san shouted happily, while dragging his suitcase to the garage. yeosang and mingi stayed on yunho's house too, they went to the garage together and put their suitcase on the car. 

" hold on, until when we're going to stay there? " yunho asked. yeosang chuckled, " just 2 weeks, isn't it enough for relaxing? " 

" ugh, thank goodness we went to jeju for 2 weeks, i didn't have to go with my father, " yunho sighed. they all laughed. " evan, can you tell father i went to jeju, it's a school trip, " yunho asked evan who is opening the car door for them.

" sure, young master, " evan bowed. yunho smiled while getting in to the car. " having a trip with apgujeong right? i'm sure there's a hottie there, " mingi scoffed. they're excited to go to the airport. 

after arrived at the airport, they lined up based of the school. san looked at the apgujeong's students, they all are so fucking beauty and handsome. san's jaw dropped when he saw a beautiful girls. 

a familiar voice was heard, san looked at the back, wooyoung and the twins. " hyung, i missed you already, " yuheon said. wooyoung stroked the twins lightly, " listen, i'll call you after i arrived, okay? see you, " kissed their cheeks and start to lined up on apgujeong's students. 

" is everyone here? " the teacher asked. " yes! " all of them answered. " okay! i'll gave you the ticket, make sure you sit on the numbered chair! " 

" 21A? mingi, which number? " yunho asked. " 15A " mingi answered, peeping at san's ticket. " wow, 10A, " mingi was impressed.  " who's 9A? " yeosang asked. looking around while no one asked who's 10A or something else. 

san sighed desperately, he think he lost wooyoung. he sit on his chair, 10A. then someone stand beside him. san looked at him. " wooyoung? " san asked. " o-oh! san! did you get 10A? " wooyoung asked back. 

san nod, letting wooyoung sit near the window. " i never thought that you're a hanlim students, " wooyoung giggled. " and i've never thought that you're apgujeong, either, " san laughed. while they talked, someone behind them kicked their seats, especially wooyoung, they kicked his seats until he fell down. 

they laughed hardly. " sorry, is that wooyoung? hahahahah, sorry! " they laughed. wooyoung si back on his seats, san looked at wooyoung, confused. " san, can you help me search my glasses? " wooyoung asked. 

" s-sure, wooyoung, are you okay? " san asked. the students on the back seats laughed again. " woah, our baby wooyoung already have friends! " they stated. wooyoung bite his lower lips. " i'm okay, san, " wooyoung sighed. 

san usually pitied himself for being the dumbest thing alive, but now he know, that someone who tried to light him up by saving him on that cold day is struggling too. he usually used his earphones, which he didn't wear it now. 

wooyoung was trembling for some reason. san want to comfort him. but it's not his business. " san, are you okay? since they kicked your seat too, " yeosang asked. " i'm okay, don't tell about this to mingi and yunho, i can beat this people by myself, " san waved his hands.

" but i already tell mingi, " yeosang sighed. " what the fuck? you did?! " san shouted. yeosang nodded quickly as san face palmed. " this will be a big scene, " san whispered to himself as mingi start shouting.

" ah! you there! ummm, 2 boys who's sitting behind 9A and 10A! " mingi shouted on his seats. " fuck ass! i'll beat you into pulp! how dare you kicked my friends seats! " mingi shouted again. wooyoung looked at mingi with a glassy eyes. 

san stand up. " yo! song fucking mingi! sit up boy! calm your bitch ass! " san shouted back. " yo choi san! you okay, bro? " mingi asked. " sit up! " the teacher yelled, making both of them sit on their seats again. 

wooyoung chuckled. " your friends sure are hilarious, " wooyoung giggled. his giggles are the sweetest thing that san ever hear. " they are hilarious, feeling better now? " san asked. wooyoung looked at san like he was saying " ah, he noticed, " 

" i'm better now, thanks for your crackhead friend, " wooyoung said while smiling softly. san couldn't help more, he's addicted by the way wooyoung smiled. not long, they arrived in jeju safely.

those students who kicked san's seat did apologized to him, but not to wooyoung. " did they kicked your seats? really? " yunho asked worriedly. he's bothering san who's staring at wooyoung being alone.

" ah..., he's lonely..., " san whispered to himself. " what did you say? did you just cursed? " mingi asked. san looked at them, confused. " wha-?"

yeosang looked at wooyoung. " your seatmate? " yeosang asked. yunho and mingi looked at wooyoung. " oh, he's a hottie, " mingi snorted. " he's not, he's a fucking nerd, " san looked away. " is that so? too bad, he's handsome though, " mingi snorted again.

san just hoping nothing worse happened to him, he won't let his younger siblings and his elder sister worried. wooyoung face timed his sweet little siblings.

" i'm arrived guys! " wooyoung said cheerfully while raising his phone higher. san went closer to wooyoung's back, while his three friends were confused. " yurin! yuheon! " san called them, the twins looked surprised, as well as wooyoung too. 

" san! don't scared me! " wooyoung shouted. chaeyeon looked at the both of them looking so happy. " have a nice trip! my dear brother! " chaeyeon send a flying kiss. " and for san, i hope you taking care of him, " chaeyeon said. 

san can't promise that, he's busy with his friends too. san just nodded while showing his dimples. then chaeyeon started to yeeting over san's dimples. " OH MY GOD!! HE HAVE DIMPLES!! WOOYOUNG-A HOW YOU FIND A CUTE FRIEND LIKE HIM?! OH MY GOD I FAINTED--" chaeyeon went insane.

" that's it, i'm raising him, be my brother in law, san, " chaeyeon purposed. san and wooyoung laughed at chaeyeon's reaction. " okay, must get going, see you soon! " wooyoung smiled widely. after waving to his family, he ended the face time. 

" your sister is so weird, why i must have be her brother in law when i can be her husband? " san laughed. wooyoung reaction is odd, his smiles disappear within a second. " well, you know..., noona's type is a man that older than her, " wooyoung said that awkwardly, his voice was lower than last time. 

san didn't know that wooyoung is gay, that's all.