Chapter 23

"What happened yesterday?" I confronted mr.torres after class.

"You can't be in here" he didn't even glance at me. He had a lot of piles of papers in front of him.

"So what? You're gonna kick me out?" I scoffed. Why was he acting like that?

"Yes" he looked at me in the eye. I rolled my eyes. "I want to know what happen. Did you assault somebody?" I asked in disbelief

"No. You're asking too many questions" he tugged at his hair and removed his glasses. I crossed my arms together and sit on top of a desk.

"Why are you still here? I told you to go. I don't want anything to do with you this is too risky. And I'm dating somebody already" he said looking at me. Oh wow

"Yh Ms. Martinez" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Yes" he sighs

"What does she have that I don't have?" I looked at him in the eyes. If you cry right now it's over I told myself.

"Everything. She's a woman she's an adult she knows what she wants—" he didn't get to finish before I cut him off. "Alright I get it" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay now you know. Please show yourself out" he dismissed me.

I felt like crying while walking in the hallway to my next class. That's what you get for falling for somebody who's older than you.

When I arrived in class, Anthony saw tears in my eyes and rushed over to me. "Are you alright?" He asked with concerned on his voice. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes I'm fine now" I told him wiping my tears. Fuck mr.Torres he's not worth crying over. "Do you want to come over to my house. We can get drunk and watch soppy movies If that makes you feel better" he chuckles and I nodded.

I wasn't really paying attention throughout the rest of my classes. My mind was occupied by the recent events.

After school Anthony picked me up to go over to his house and we were watching movies that we think are so dumb while drinking alcohol.

"You know you're a bad influence" I laughed holding up my glass. He chuckled holding up his glass. "Cheers to bad decisions"

"Cheers!"

After that we end up watching a sad movie and I started crying. "Shhh don't cry it's ok" he rubbed my shoulders and I move closer to him. I don't know if it's the alcohol but he looked hotter than usual.

"Maybe I'm too fucked up to be loved" I sigh sadly and he tilted my chin so I can look up at him.

"You're not fucked up and you will be loved by someone who deserves and appreciate you so much one day" he smiled and I nearly cried again realizing that this might not be true since I'm hopelessly in love with Mr. Torres.

I didn't say anything for a while. "Thanks" I pecked him on his lips and he kissed me again. I turned around on the sofa so I can get more comfortable. We were making out passionately and heavily when the door opened revealing mr. Torres.

"Oh I didn't know we were having company" mr. Torres narrowed his eyes at Anthony.

"Now you know. I hope you don't mind Talia staying over" Anthony said.

"Not at all" he pressed on his words. I could sense that he didn't want me here. I was about to get up when Anthony pulled me back down.

"That's great!" Anthony looked at me and pulled me in for a kiss. Mr. Torres was watching so I kissed Anthony with so much hunger in front of him until he went to the kitchen.

"Feisty" Anthony smirked and I smiled.

It was 5 Pm and I called my mom telling her I'm staying over at Jamie's to study a little bit. It was true well the studying part. If she knew I was staying with a boy she would've lost it.

Anthony and I were studying when the bell ringed. He went to get it.

"May I help you?" I heard him say. "Yes I'm here for Nathaniel" the female voice said.
"Oh he's here. What's your name?"

"Kara Martinez" she said and I was shook.

She entered and dressed really nicely in her red outfit that fit her in all the right places. She didn't notice me yet.

"Ah there you are! I made dinner" mr Torres came out of the kitchen smiling big and ms. Martinez smiled back at him before kissing him on the cheeks.

It was 6 Pm now and the table was set. Anthony asked me to stay for dinner. I wanted to decline but I agreed. It was so awkward around the table.

"So I didn't know we were expecting company" Anthony looked back and forth at ms.Martinez then at Mr.torres

"Well now you know" torres said. "She's my girlfriend" reaching over the table he grabbed her hand and I felt the need to roll my eyes.

This is very awkward considering ms.Martinez is our Spanish teacher. We continued eating in silence.

"Um excuse me" everybody looked at me. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and called Jamie.

"Hey bitchhh" she answered excitedly.

"Hi" I said. "Sound like somebody isn't as excited to hear from me" she said and I said sorry.

"Ms. Martinez and Mr.torres are dating and I'm having dinner with them with Anthony. It's soo awkward and uncomfortable. I wanna get out of here. " I whispered

"Anthony? Oh" her voice dropped and I was confused. Didn't she hear anything I said before that?

"Yeah what about him?" I asked confused

"Um nothing" she said. I was still a bit unsure about that so I made a mental note to talk about it with her later.

"Um well ok I'll see you tomorrow" I was feeling uneasy so I hang up the phone, flushed the toilet to pretend as if I actually used it, washed my hand and went back to the table.

"I didn't know you know Talia" mrs.Martinez said to mr.torres. Her eyes went up at me when I was approaching.

"What can i say...it's a very small world" he said not looking at me. I thought Martinez already knew I was his student.

"Very small indeed" I can feel her gaze at me but I didn't look up at her as I finished my food.

"Actually Talia is Nathaniel's student" Anthony said looking at me smiling then at ms.Martinez. I wanted the earth to swallow me right now. I glanced at mr.Torres and he narrowed his eyes at Anthony for saying that.

"Well...isn't this awkward. Students having dinner with teacher" her voice sound as if she couldn't comprehend it. She just smiled awkwardly at us.

I gave a lame excuse to go home and all of them stood up after that. I let out a huge relieve sigh once Anthony dropped me home.

________________________________

Thanks for 79k guys!!!!!🎉🎉

I really really really appreciate y'all reading my story and liking it and commenting on it.

I didn't know I would get this far. It motivates me to write better.

Thank you 😊