Chapter 18 (explicit)

Smut: be aware!!!!

In details

I'm warning y'all

————————————————————————

"Alright Talia bend over" Torres said to Talia. She has been testing his patience a lot lately.

"Ow" she shrieked. He just slapped her butt. She doesn't know why he's acting like that all of a sudden.

"I said...bent...over" his eyes was furious. He was frustrated at her. He didn't know really but he felt like torturing her.

She bent over his desk hesitantly and he slapped her butt hard. She yelped

"What did you do today?" He asked her furiously. She was confused. "Nothing really"
He slapped her butt hard again and she responded "I went to class and had lunch"

"Had lunch with who?" He slapped her butt again and she answered "with...friends"

"No with a boy" he turned her around quickly and had his hand around her throat. "You know what you're such a seductress. Do you know how hard it is to keep my hands to myself? How are it is dreaming about you but can't have you to myself? It's your fault for wearing a short skirt"

She smiled. "Do you know what I wanna do to you?" He squeezed her throat a little bit more. She nod her head unable to respond.

"I want to fuck you so hard on this desk right now and make you scream my name for the whole school to hear. You've been a bad girl. Haven't you?" He squeezed her throat and kiss her hard. She didn't answer his question.

"Haven't you?" He bit her lower lip and she respond "yes"

"I wanna hurt you for making me jealous" he said through gritted teeth.

"He was just a friend" she shrugged

"I don't give a fuck. He was flirting with you" mr.Torres grip her thighs hard and hoist her on top of the desk.

————————————————————————

He pushed me on top of the desk a little bit too hard. He hovered over me with his hand on my throat and kiss me hard asking for entrance with his tongue. He sucked on my tongue while moving his hands downward to my butt and squeezed it. I let out a moan.

He took out his necktie and another one from his desk drawer and tie to the desk.

"What are you doing?" I was nervous. He didn't respond.

He took of my skirt quickly and ripped her panties put it in his pocket.

"Spread your legs Talia" he said in a husky voice. I couldn't help but want to orgasm right away.

I was hesitant. "Why are you acting shy now?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"I dont know"

He spread my legs ride and kiss slowly up from my thighs to my pussy. He licked around and suck on my clit. I moaned and he bit it lightly. He entered one finger inside me and finger me while sucking on my clit. I wanted to close my legs but he keep them open and In no time I was cumming and moaning loudly. He kept going. I hold on his head to push him away because my clit was so sensitive but he wouldn't stop I cried out from the discomfort. My legs was shaking and I felt like closing them

"If you close your legs Talia I'll bite your pussy" he said sternly. And I kept them open. "Good girl" he said and added a second finger and repeated the same motion. He put his hand under my butt to slightly lift it and lick me and suck. I felt him putting pressure on my G-spot. My eyes roll to the back of my head. I moaned loudly and came riding out my second orgasm. Shaking violently.

"Delicious" he licked his lips and looked at me. He held out the two fingers that were in my pussy for me to taste. I wrapped my lips around his fingers and suck on them.

"Good girl" he smiled and kissed me going down my neck and sucking on it. Probably leaving a mark but I didn't care . He went to my nipples sucking on one and pinching the other. I moaned and he pinched harder.

I could feel his boner. I lifted his head and kiss him hard and to his neck. Placing light kissing as I go down on him and unbutton his pants.

I removed his dick out of his boxers and I was shocked by the size. He was definitely big. I wanted him inside of me now but I decided to wait since I also wanted to suck his dick.

He moved to sit on his chair and I get off the table and went down on my knees and hold his dick and lick the top. I moved my hand up and down as I licked the top circling my tongue around it. He moaned and I licked down to his balls. Playing with them while licking the top. He pushed my head more down on his dick. I was gagging but I kept going. I repeated the same motions then let him fuck my mouth and within no time he was groaning and cumming. I still kept going and swallowed his cum.

" you did amazing" he kissed me.

"Thank you" I smiled

"Say thank you daddy" he said

"Thank you daddy" I repeated

"I'd fuck you right now but we can't stay in here for too long" he said fixing his pants.

I picked up my skirt and search for my panties.

"I'm keeping them. You're going home without panties" he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Keep rolling your eyes and I won't fuck you"

I stuck out my tongue at him.

Check out my other story: Dangerously Close on my profile. It includes BDSM and all that stuff :)
Okie
Don't forget to vote and comment 😊⭐️