Prologue

So I'm Rosella 13 years old living with my mom , trying to meet our needs and getting good grades in school.

So long story short I have 5 brothers who all are older then me, and My father Austin. they all are living in London . my mother Clia was Madly in love my father so do my father. but when she got to know about my father's business who is some sort of gang shit . she ran away with me.They don't know where we are and we are not planning to tell them

I don't completely hate my father and brothers. I do love them and miss them sometimes but cannot go back. When my mom find out about his secret he try to convince him to leave this and start new life but he refused. and they had a huge argument. My father is little aggressive . by slapping my mom few times and threatening her that he will take away me and my brothers  he made crystal clear that he will not leave this life.  But she can't see her daughter always in danger. so we ran away together.

it's been one year to that incident and we are loving this life even though it contain hardship but at least we are free . specially I . I'm discovering more about myself each day which was not possible in presence of my overprotective brothers. they use to forbid me for each and every thing telling that it's dangerous for me and they are just doing there job.

quick introduction about my brothers.

Martin- 26 years old , in charge after my father. Aggressive and intimidating boy. he seems cold hearted but he has soft heart (only for me).

Christ-23 years old, Jayn-22 years old, joe and jayden - 20 years old and finally christ- 18 years old. they all are annoying and overly protected brothers. this made me hate them all.

we are living in small apartment in New York for 6 month now. before we were in LA but they had connection there so we had to move as they threaten my mom that they will take me away from them . here we are Low profile so it will be difficult for them  to find us.