Part 21: Nightmare is back.

He locked the door.I moved backwards until I hit my bed.He kneeled in front of my face.He opened his mask and it was...Lee Jeongmin.The person I didn't want anything to do with.The person who ruined my life.

Jeongmin:Helo sweetie*smirks*

Y/n:J-Jeongmin...?

Jeongmin:Since you escaped from me...I didn't give up.I promised jimin that I will come back for you.Your lucky Jimin was there*smirks*But now...*points knife*I don't think so.

Y/n:L-leave me alone!

Jeongmin stood up and unlocked the door.

Jeongmin:Shhhh,Boys,come in.

Than 8 mens were standing behind him. They than took off their mask.

Y/n:F-Felix...?!

Felix:Y/n?!ahem...I mean...Shut up.

I look at stray kids.I counted the number of members there were and I realized that woojin isn't there.

Y/n:*smirks*Stray kids lost a sheep...?

Felix:Shut up b*.

Jisung:Felix...Don't be too harsh on my future wifeyy.

I almost gag when Jisung said that.

Jeongmin:Seungmin,tie her up.

Seungmin:Yes hyung.

Y/n:Wait...what...?

Seungmin went towards me with a rope,cloth and a blindfold.I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

Y/n:#&#&#&#&#&

Jeongmin:Bring her to the van now.

*5 hours later*

I woke up in a very dark room.I tried wriggling my body,but nothing seems to work.Than the door flunged open.It was Felix.He had a tray of food in his hands.He walked towards me and placed the tray on a table.He took off the cloth that was tied to my mouth.

Y/n: Where am I?

Felix: Somewhere.

Y/n:I know.But where?

Felix:You don't have to know.

Y/n:A-are you going to school...?

Felix:Yeah.Why?

Y/n:C-can I go to school too...?please...?

Felix:No.Shut up and eat your food.

Y/n:B-But why can't I...?

Felix:Shut up.

Y/n:Felix please...

Felix: CAN YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!?YOUR VOICE IS ANNOYING ME!

I was in shock.I look down on the floor and told him I didn't want to eat as I don't feel like eating.

Felix:Just eat slut*unties hand*

I looked at him with anger.I couldn't believe what he called me.I slapped him as hard as I could but...

Felix:What the hell?!*pushes*What's your problem bitch?!