Part 7:Why?

*after 2hrs of answering*

PO:So you want to get him out of prison?

Y/N:I-I..uhm..I-I dont k-know...I do feel bad..b-but,if i let him out i,i will be abusedagain..

PO:It's ok Y/n.You can if you don't want to.We can keep him here.Until he learn his lesson.

Y/N:L-lesson?what d-do you mean?L-look,Lee Yeonri,we are bff since small..you too know i-i love jimin oppa.

PO:But he abuses you.I don't want him to hurt you..i work here with the police to protect you..

Y/N:F-fine than..you keep him.I-i'm going home now..anneyeong.

I stood up and bowed to him.I walked out to Baekhyun and told him to bring me to his house.

Y/N:Baek..i...i want to stay at your house...can i?

Baekhyun:Sure no problem.But TXT,Got7 and my group is there.Well you can sleep with me if your ok..

Y/N:Anything,as long as i feel safe.A-actually...only me and my brothers know about a secret i want to tell all of you..

Beakhyun:Oh?what secret?

I just kept quiet and went to my room.I packed my things and went to Beakhyun's car.

Silence filled the car.No one decided to break the silence ice.I didn't know what to talk about.I know no one will understand about my life..except for my close friends.I didn't feel well so i decided to sleep the whole ride.

Baekhyun:Cupcake..wake up we are here..

Y/N:Mhm..*yawns*Finally...i feel a bit hungry..

Baekhyun:Omo..its ok the maids at home cooked for you.Come ill help get your bag.

I smiled.While he was sending my bag in the house,I kept staring at him.I felt like his perfect for me.His kind,cute.I don't deserve him.My family has problems. That's why i don't deserve him.I know eomma and appa are watching out for me from the skies.Smiling at Beakhyun because he cares so much about their only daughter.I wish they were here to praise him.I don't know what to do if i loose Beakhyun.

Baekhyun:Babyy lets go in..

I nod.

TXT+Exo+Got7:Hi Y/N!How are you?

Y/N:Good.Anyways,how are you guys? i

TXT+Exo+Got7:We're good*smiles*

Y/n:That's good to know*smiles*Anyways,I'm quite hungry and tired.I'll go eat first and unpack my things.Se ya guys around...

They all nod and smiled.

Baekhyun:Umm...babe,i'll help you unpack,you just go and eat ok?

Y/N:Are you sure?

Baekhyun:Yep im sure.

Y/n:Thanks babyy

*After My Dinner*
*In Baekhyun's room*

Y/N:Eomma..appa..i'm sorry i had to keep Jimin oppa in jail..he will torture me again if i let him go..I just want to feel safe and try to cope with losing the both of you.I know they are searching for me.So i asked help from Baekhyun.*Cries*

Baekhyun:What do you mean by them?who are they?

Y/N:Huh...oh..um..Baekhyun..*wipes tears*I-I..i wanted to tell all of them.But i forgot.Lets go down.

Beakhyun:Ok.

Y/N's mind*Why didn't i tell them in the first place,before all this happened...Why?WHY!?*

to be continued.....