Chapter 12

After the events in the store Evie  hardly slept. Whenever she got even a sliver of sleep she had nightmares of how the night could've ended. She was now 6 months pregnant and her stomach was bulging.
They were expecting a girl. They decided to call her Mary, after Dean's mother. Dean had been talking to Bobby about being a father after all Gabby was an amazing young woman who was due to marry Sam next August.
He told him to teach her everything he knew in order for her to k ow how to protect her self and give her loads of TLC. Dean was still on edge so he decided to call his sister Anna for the first time since the news of her pregnancy. Which was 3 years ago.
" Anna how do you do it,"
"Do what Dean? "
"Look after John. I mean I'm nervous and I don't know how to look after a kid. I mean there was the one time we looked after a baby shapeshifter before but this time she is my baby. Its different. "
" Theres no guide to looking after a kid. Each parent has their own way of doing it. I mean since John's birth cas has been more emotionally active and he has fun with him. Parenting gets easier the more you do it. "
A wail broke out in the background as Dean's nephew broke out in tears of hunger and shouted
" mama brocoliyi."
" Anna I think he is hungry. Well see you at Evies baby shower. "
" Yep see ya then big guy. "
The phone went down and Dean saw Evie stood in the doorway with a grin on her face.
"Dean. You don't need to ask around you'll be an amazing father. She walked over and Dean saw the state of her face. Her eyes were bloodshot and bags had formed underneath her eyes. She kissed him and leaned her head against his shoulder. Soon enough she fell asleep on his shoulder. Dean placed her in the bed and layed down next to her.
It seemed like things could only get better