Chapter 1: Introduction

About Y/N's abilities

Name: Y/N Takahashi

Age: 15 years old

Real Mother's Name: Unknown

Real Father's Name: Unkown

Adoptive Mother: Emika Takahashi

Adoptive Father: Benjiro Takahashi

Quirk: Elemental

*Air Abilities

Ivictus - an ability to teleport from one place to another, she can also teleport up to 3 people with her.

Aerial Bolts - the ability to create energy bolts and projectiles.

Aerokinesis - ability to create, control and manipulate the air and wind.

Asphyxiation - power of suffocating someone.

Clairvoyance - ability to see anything that is not physically present, such as objects, animals or people. (not yet develop)

Extinguishing - the ability to put out a fire.

Levitation - rising of a body into the air by mystical means.

Avian Manipulation - ability to control and manipulate the birds.

Air Shield - The ability create shields out of air. 

Flight - power to fly without any outside influence.

Tornado Creation - power to create tornadoes and whirlwinds.

Mist Generation - ability to condense moisture in the air to form a dense mist.

Frostbite - The ability to freeze another's body to induce rigor mortis in an organism. (with combination of water abilities) she can also make an ice by using water and air mixing.

*Water Abilities

Hydro Bolts - the ability to create energy bolts and projectiles. The energy color is green.

Hydrokinesis - ability to control and manipulate any bodies of water. It can also manipulate bodies of water powerful enough to create large water surge.

Water Shield - The power to create shields out of water. The shield is breakable and cannot stand long term damaging though.

Marine Life Manipulation - The power to manipulate marine life.

Hydro Communication - ability to communicate with the use of water. (not yet develop)

Thunderstorm Creation- ability to create thunderstorms.

Water Wall - ability to create massive walls made out of water to block a certain path or being.

Water Blood - ability to turn all the water to blood if desired. (not yet develop)

Water Bubble - it can be use to attack or protect people. It can lock inside a people whether to protect or use to drown enemies.

Psychometry - water has memory. It can read and saw the memory of a person. (not yet develop)

Wound Cleaning and Healing - ability to clean and heal the wound faster with no scars.

*Earth Abilities

Earth bolts - the ability to create energy bolts and projectiles. The energy color is yellow.

Geokinesis - ability to control and manipulate earth and earth-based materials.

Earthquake Creation - power to create an earthquake . The magnitude varies to how Y/N wants the intensity to be.

Healing - power to recover from any wound whether it is just a light or heavy wound. She can also heal a group by waving in front of them. However, the ability prohibits recovery if the wounded person to be healed tried to commit suicide.

Therianthropy - ability to metamorphose into other animals by means of shapeshifting. (not yet develop)

Earth Shield - The ability to create a shield out of soil, rocks, and dirt.

Chlorokinesis - the power to control plant-life.

Terrakinesis - is the ability to control geologic materials such as minerals, dirt and rocks.

Zoolingualism - the ability to talk to animal life forms and understand their reactions.

Terraforming - the power to transform or change the structure of a land or forest.(not yet develop)

Animal Scrying - The power to perceive through any animal's senses. (not yet learned)

Elemental Cloning - The ability to make duplicates of oneself out of the elements. (not yet learned)

Mass Teleportation - this ability can use to teleport her and her allies in and out of the battlefield, even those who are not in direct contact with her. (not yet learned)

Mind Control Immunity - it will protect her from mind controlling abilities.

*Fire Abilities

Fire bolts - the ability to create fire based energy bolts, shockwaves and projectiles. The energy color is a mixture of red and orange. (not yet develop)

Pyrokinesis - ability to control and manipulate fire. (she can use but not yet develop and can't control enough)

Glamouring and Shapeshifting - It is the ability to change appearance to look like another person. (not yet learned)

Thermal Manipulation - used this ability to raise her temperature enough to warm her. She can even make another person suffer because of too much heat in a body. (not yet develop)

Fire Immunity - It gives her the immunity from being harmed by fire.

Fire Shield - The ability to create shields out of fire. (not yet develop)

Weather Change - The ability to change the weather to a desired state. She can express her anger in making the sky and clouds red and dark respectively. (not yet develop)