Three Pink Shards

Spinel walked in circles, nervously. "Pearl, when does Steven come back?" Spinel asked. Pearl sat back down. "I don't know why you're worried. He's only gone to the Big Donut. I assure you, he'll be fine." Pearl said. "For an hour!" Spinel nearly shrieked, then she breathed. "I'm going for a walk." She said softly. 

Spinel walked to Little Homeworld. Then as she walked, she suddenly tripped. "Oof!" She landed. Then got up as she noticed something in the sand. Then started digging it up, but then found three pink shards. She took them and ran back to the house. 

"Pearl! Pearl!" Spinel ran through the door as Pearl got up, "Yes, Spinel?" Spinel put the shards down. "Look what I found!" Pearl looked down, gasped and covered her mouth. "Pearl?" Spinel stared at Pearl. Pearl wanted not worry from Spinel, so she sighed. Then she put the pieces together, then bubbled the gemstone. "Huh?" Spinel said, confused. "She must heal first." Pearl bubbled the gem away, though it was already healed when bubbled away.

Pearl led Spinel to the garden. "Why are we here?" Spinel asked as Pearl posed her. "Are you leaving me?" She said as Pearl nodded. "How long?!" She yelled. "For a couple of minutes." Pearl said. "Oh. Okay." Spinel smiled as she felt dumb for yelling out loud. She stood there holding her own hands, smiling and waiting for a couple of minutes.