School

Another day at school with a lot of homework and it's not even Friday yet. "So America-Senpai would you like to be my date at South Korea-Kun's party?" Said japan for the 100th time. "Yeah I would love too japan put I...I promised Canada I would go to his hockey this Saturday" I said. "Oh ok, see you tomorrow America-Senpai!!" Said japan walking away. Ugh that neko gets on my nerves. I arrived at my moms house. Well when I said moms house my mom and dad get divorced a couple of months ago. I went with my mom(France) and my brothers Canada, New Zealand and Australia went with my dad Great Britain. It was sad but me and my brothers are still in contact. "Hi mom I'm home—um" I saw my mom with some random man next to her on the couch. "Oh hi America, this is my new boyfriend Germany" She said. Oh god wait till my dad finds out. "Germany this is my son America" Germany just looked at me and went back to his reading. I went upstairs to play some video games even though it's Tuesday and I have homework I didn't care. I was playing my favorite game Vampires Castle. Well I am a big fan of vampires and stuff.
That night I stayed up all night doing my homework like a nerd and I saw Germany in the hallways sometimes going back and forth or just staring inside my room which is creepy but, who cares. The next day at school was awful! Japan kept bothering me about the party and being her date! I wish I could just jump into a lake full of oil and drown in it.