Who's real and whos fake?

As the fake USSR took off his makeup...he showed 3 colors red white and blue, just like America's color. "You! Give back to you sell! NOW!" Yelled USSR. "No!" Yelled the fake one back. "Wait then who is the real one?" America asked. "America my name is russia and you have to believe I'm the real one I had to make myself  look like USSR because if he saw me with you I would be gone" said Russia. "America don't listen to him!" Said USSR. America didn't know who to choose so he grabbed a bucket of hot water and splashed it on both of them. USSR yelled in pain but russia didn't instead USSR started to burn and burn. "You fool!" He shouted. "I was the one to marry America! I was supposed to be your brother russia!" He started to burn until he was gone.

*later on after the whole thing*

Russia then explained himself to America. Russia was to one he feel in love with America but Russia secretly made a copy of himself to have a brother because he family members pasted away but then the copy heard about America he locked Russia in a cage and painted himself to look like USSR (russia was already USSR but he started to turn into Russia sorry if you guys got confused) that explains why he wanted a wedding so quickly.